HM2 and seeing KO's

Default HM2 and seeing KO's

Hi there,

How can I see in my replayer how much someone is worth in a PKO-tourney/Bountybuilder?

I like to hear,

Roadfillers

This is not possible in HM2 or HM3 at this time. HM2 will never get such a feature* but it is something we hope to add support for in HM3 at some point in the future.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4296
    Add 'Bounty' HUD stat for for PokerStars Progressive Bounty and Progressive Knockout tournaments

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4296 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

*Note: All development of new features, tools and game type support will be focused on HM3. We will continue to support HM2 for bug fixes and parser updates until an end of life (“EOL”) date of December 31, 2020. See this FAQ for more information.

By purchasing HM2 you can upgrade to HM3 with a 25% discount before October 15th 2020. To use the discount please login to your HM account on our website and add the available discounted upgrade option to the cart and complete the purchase. You can see our upgrade policy FAQ here. And our HM3 Annual Support & Maintenance policy FAQ here. Important: The Annual Support & Maintenance is FREE for the first year with the purchase or upgrade.