HM3 don't shows graphs per position and per stacks for SNG / MTT

Default HM3 don't shows graphs per position and per stacks for SNG / MTT

Hey, guys!

My HM3 don't shows graphs per position and per stacks for SNG / MTT.
    Approving:

9130e84369.jpged4a65cc2e.jpg

Can you help somehow to deal with it?

Thanks!

If the graph is showing all/total hands, instead of the number of hands in the selected row of a report, you removed one of the required stats for the report. i.e. The 'Tournaments' Report will do this if you remove the tournament 'Number' stat from that report.

The easiest way to fix it is open the 'Select Stats' menu in the upper right of each problem report and click the 'Default Stats' button then click 'OK'.

Hey, fozzy71! Thank you a lot!

It fixed all favorites filters for me, instead of "Number of Players".
    I clicked default stats as you adviced.

Next screenshot shows the issue in more details (compare the number of each point with the same area in the picture):
    1. Please note that filtered amount of hands ("HandDataTime " filter) is not applied (I suggest it shows the graph for only whole filtered hands)
    2. This issue si actual only for "Number of Players" main filter
    3. This graph is not changed

Are there any advices how can I deal with it?

PS. I reinstalled HM3, made reimport of nahds, changed language to English.

Thanks
    hm3_issue.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by artsmi View Post
    Hey, fozzy71! Thank you a lot!

It fixed all favorites filters for me, instead of "Number of Players".
    I clicked default stats as you adviced.

Next screenshot shows the issue in more details (compare the number of each point with the same area in the picture):
    1. Please note that filtered amount of hands ("HandDataTime " filter) is not applied (I suggest it shows the graph for only whole filtered hands)
    2. This issue si actual only for "Number of Players" main filter
    3. This graph is not changed

Are there any advices how can I deal with it?

PS. I reinstalled HM3, made reimport of nahds, changed language to English.

Thanks
    hm3_issue.jpg
    It looks like you have all the default stats in that report. I can not reproduce this with my play money testing database as you can see in the image below:

2020-09-30_11h07_53.png

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports folder to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

When you restart HM3 this will recreate your new \Reports folder with all fresh and default files to see if it is related. Please let us know if this does/doesn't solve your problems. If it doesn't solve the problems you can close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the System Tray HM3 Server icon then delete the new default \Reports folder that was created, and rename the original \Reports folder back to the proper/original folder name to use your original settings and configs.

If you continue to have problems with the new default \Reports files:

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...A-New-Database

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of the \Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ installation folder, or any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If none of that helps:

a) Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

b) Please send us the actual database for testing.
    - Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - The *.hmdb files are saved by default in C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    - When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email.
    - If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Hey, Here I am!

Deleting of Reports folder helps me! Thanks a lot!

But... If I clicked on "Choose column of stats" (right upper corner), it is goning to be broken again. And all I need it is just to delete Reports again.
    Are there and advices?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by artsmi View Post
    Hey, Here I am!

Deleting of Reports folder helps me! Thanks a lot!

But... If I clicked on "Choose column of stats" (right upper corner), it is goning to be broken again. And all I need it is just to delete Reports again.
    Are there and advices?

Thanks!
    As long as you do not ever remove the Avg Number of Players stat from the report, when adding new stats to the report, it shouldn't break again.