cant download acr hand histories

Default cant download acr hand histories

cant figure out how to get hand histories to download, hud works.

sese1.pngsese2.png

You have multiple/duplicate hand history file paths configured. WPN/ACR will not work if you have more than one configured. Select the first or 2nd one in the list and 'Remove' it from the list.

See the attached image example of how mine is configured for Black Chip Poker:

2020-09-29_10h29_26.png

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-5222 - WPN/Winning HUD not working if multiple auto import folders are configured in Site Settings

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5222 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

tet1.png
    tet2.png

When I woke up 3 out of 9 tourneys were downloaded that i played yesterday. Still not sure why some are being downloaded and others arent.

Quote Originally Posted by runni View Post
    tet1.png
    tet2.png

When I woke up 3 out of 9 tourneys were downloaded that i played yesterday. Still not sure why some are being downloaded and others arent.
    Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Also include a set of your log files: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.