Seek function and "Use last X hands for instant replay" problems

Default Seek function and "Use last X hands for instant replay" problems

Hello!

HM 2.0.0.8699 and NC 2.9.51

1) Seek function sees no change in definition.

For example, I choose any definition, make a change in it, save the file - Seek does not see the changes. For this function to work, I need to restart HM. After that, it only works once for saved def in previous "session". As soon as I make a change in definition, I need to restart HM again in order for the Seek to notice the change in definition. Thus, i can say that this function does not work, because restarting HM every time after changing definition is not an option.

Tested on New DB, with 1 day session HH + Tested on bigger DB.
    BTW, on Bigger DB i ofthen see this:

2)Settings > "Use last X hands for instant replay" - not work for me.

I set 3, 8 - no difference. Always shows the last 5 hands. Reset Notes doesn't help, I tried it on two bases. Always and only last 5.

Before that, I hadn't used NC for several years. The last version I used was 2.6.14 - all these functions worked without any problems. I remember that sreticentv usually created 2 others when solving one problem, but hoped that someday it would end.
    I tried 2.6 and this time everything is fine. But 2.6 doesn't understand the PokerMaster format.
    Last edited by FALOs; 09-28-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks for the report.

The seek issues in the HM2 Beta NoteCaddy is known and a ticket has been provided for the developers to resolve them.

Regarding the 'last X hands for instant replay' for HM2 I was able to reproduce that, and created a ticket so that they're aware of the issue.

Here is a link where you can find the latest NC version for HM2 in case you were unaware of newer versions (you're about 15 versions behind) https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541805

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Thanks for the report.

The seek issues in the HM2 Beta NoteCaddy is known and a ticket has been provided for the developers to resolve them.

Regarding the 'last X hands for instant replay' for HM2 I was able to reproduce that, and created a ticket so that they're aware of the issue.

Here is a link where you can find the latest NC version for HM2 in case you were unaware of newer versions (you're about 15 versions behind) https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541805
    Hello!
    Ty for the link, i downloaded and will test 2.9.66, as i see sreticentv is very actively engaged in updating the program, but isn't the Seek function one of the most important when creating and testing definitions? Of course, you can constantly do testing via Reset Notes> Analysis or Test functions, but this is much slower. May I ask for a slightly higher priority for this issue?

Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hello!
    Ty for the link, i downloaded and will test 2.9.66, as i see sreticentv is very actively engaged in updating the program, but isn't the Seek function one of the most important when creating and testing definitions? Of course, you can constantly do testing via Reset Notes> Analysis or Test functions, but this is much slower. May I ask for a slightly higher priority for this issue?

Ty.
    Hi FALOs,

Yes definitely Seek is probably the most important issue that needs solved in the HM2 NC Beta. I would say that lately the HM2 NC has taken a backseat to HM3 and PT4 NC development. I have elevated the Seek issue for the HM2 NC to the team though. It should be fixed soon. Thanks for bringing it up.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Hi FALOs,

I would say that lately the HM2 NC has taken a backseat to HM3 and PT4 NC development. I have elevated the Seek issue for the HM2 NC to the team though.

Hey NotecaddyEdge,
    I have installed HM3 trial. The 2 most important gaming sites for me - on one HUD is displayed correctly only for one position at the gaming table, on the second site - hands are imported with a bunch of errors.
    Everything works correctly in HM2. I talked about all this in great detail with fozzy71, but when all this will be corrected, God only knows.
    In this regard, I can say that it is still very, very early to bury HM2

I have elevated the Seek issue for the HM2 NC to the team though. It should be fixed soon.
    Thank you very much. The second time I appeal to you - and the second time the most adequate response and help. I'm really looking forward to the fix.