Editing hands in database

Default Editing hands in database

Hi!

Lately, few of my partypoker hands show bad All-In Equity. (100% instead of a true number). Is there a way to manually edit them and enter proper values?

Thx!

You can not edit hands/stats once the hands are imported. Is the All-In Adj stat showing 0% or 100%? Are these multi-way hands where someone is all-in on an earlier street but other players can still act on later streets?

HM3 uses the same equity code as PT4 now which is more accurate and less biased than the code we used for equity in HM2.

In a hand where a player is all-in but other players are not, net adjusted results are not calculated. When one player is all-in preflop and other players are not, then they usually have the option to act postflop and this means that sometimes one of them will fold. Having the option to fold* after another street is dealt means that in the long run there will be more strong hands which get to showdown and less weak hands. If we were to calculate net adjusted results in hands like this it would introduce a systematic bias (because there will be more known strong hands) so we exclude all hands like this from net adjusted calculations. You can read more about this here.

*Note: Attempting to calculate adjusted results when unknown but folded cards already called the all-in also introduce a bias into the results so HM3 does not make these calculations in any situation where a player calls the all-in and later folds (even if it's on the same street).

If you are having problems with hands that do not fit the above criteria and you think the All-In Adj stat is not correct you have to send us the original hand history files to us for testing in a support ticket, with screenshots and details about specific hands (hole cards, date/time, etc) for us to test the hands as instructed below.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Hi.

Thx for reply.

It's just common spots. Heads-up pot, stackoff on flop or turn, RIT. It shows i had 100% equity in pots i did lost. Uploading HHs to new database does not help. I do suspect the fault is on PartyPoker`s end, yet obv I would like to keep track of my results. I will be writing support ticket shortly.

We will have to review the actual/individual hands that you send to us to know if this is a problem with the hands, or with HM3, or by design.