HEM3 slowing down as session gets longer

Default HEM3 slowing down as session gets longer

Is there anyway I can combat this? It takes a good 5-10 seconds for me to pull up the window on an opponent when I'm 500+ hands into a session.

Intel Core i3-7100 @ 3.90 GHz
    32.0 Installed RAM

- If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help eliminate that busy cursor issue and improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'

If none of that helps: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

I was unable to find the disabling Live Play option, can you direct me to where that is? Also couldn't find the note caddy option either, Im sorry.

Current data base only around 10k hands.

[QUOTE=fozzy71;2510975]- If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help eliminate that busy cursor issue and improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'

It is in the Live Play tab. There's a checkbox at the top beside "refresh automatically"

It is in Apps, look for disable Note Caddy.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Here is an image for the live play auto refresh option to help you find it. It is disabled by default.

If you do not have the beta version of NoteCaddy installed you can ignore that step. The 'Apps' menu only shows if you signed up for one of the Apps like NoteCaddy, Ignition Hand Grabber, etc. HM3 Apps can only be used if you own a HM3 license. They can not be used if HM3 is in Trial or Free mode.