Filters not working

Default Filters not working

Hi,

At beginning, in total tab. When i add stats for study my database these don't appear. I can move from "avaliable statistics" to "included statitstics" but somehow they don't appear in main page. There's only my first display stats: total hands, net won, bb/100...

I would be grateful to solve this.

Rornbe

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports folder to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

When you restart HM3 this will recreate your new \Reports folder with all fresh and default files to see if it is related. Please let us know if this does/doesn't solve your problems. If it doesn't solve the problems you can close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the System Tray HM3 Server icon then delete the new default \Reports folder that was created, and rename the original \Reports folder back to the proper/original folder name to use your original settings and configs.

If you continue to have problems with the new default \Reports files: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Problem solved!

i followed up your instructions and the problem is solved. I changed the name folder and when hm created new one the filters start working.

Thank you so much

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.