HM2 replayer doesn't work

Default HM2 replayer doesn't work

Hi there,

I can't open my replayer only on the bottom of my screen, see the picture:

https://ibb.co/DMLSYCY

What can I do?

Best regards,
    Roadfill

This problem is sometimes caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

Windows 7 path:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Windows XP path:
    C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
    Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I can't open de replayer, I only can see it on the bottom (see previous picture).

I've done that what you said, but still the same problem..

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This problem is sometimes caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

Windows 7 path:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Windows XP path:
    C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
    Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

I can't open the replayer, it's only on the bottom in real small as you see in the previous picture.
    I've already done the whole thing you said before this, deleting etc.

What to do now?

It is open but is being displayed outside the borders of your display. This can happen as a result of Windows updates, graphics driver updates, if you added/removed a monitor or edited some of your Windows Display Settings options.

Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem with windows moving off screen.

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

If you continue to have problems:

If you want to reset the replayer to default size/position:

Close HM2
    Open your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager in a text editor.
    If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.
    If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    Look for the 'WindowStates' section and delete this line, which should be the first line in that section:

<Key Name="Replayer" Value="0|396|1027|863|Normal" />
    Save/close the file and restart HM2.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It is open but is being displayed outside the borders of your display. This can happen as a result of Windows updates, graphics driver updates, if you added/removed a monitor or edited some of your Windows Display Settings options.

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

Close HM2
    Open your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager in a text editor.
    If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.
    If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    Look for the 'WindowStates' section and delete this line, which should be the first line in that section:

IT WORKED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I don't know if had anything to do with it, but my replayer didn't work today and also my HUD-setup was totally deleted somehow..
    But its okay. I am happy that the replayer is working again!

Best regards,
    Roadfiller

Thank you it did worked!! I am so happy.

Somehow my replayer didn't work today and also my HUD-setup was dissapeared (deleted?). I can't find my HUD no more, but I made a new one what cost me a few hours.
    But its okay, it is all working again.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Close HM2

Thank you it did worked!! I am so happy.

Somehow my replayer didn't work today and also my HUD-setup was dissapeared (deleted?). I can't find my HUD no more, but I made a new one what cost me a few hours.
    But its okay, it is all working again.

Thank you!

It doesn't show in the HUD Editor drop list at all? Did you use the default or name it something new?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)