how could I import gg poker HH

Default how could I import gg poker HH

Hi,I can't use hud on gg poker,right?but I can get my HH from ggpoker site,how could I import HH through HM2 or HM3?
    Thanks!

HM2 does not support GG Poker downloaded hands. In HM3 they are imported via HM3 - File - 'Import Files...' or 'Import Folder...'.

All development of new features, tools and game type support will be focused on HM3. We will continue to support HM2 for bug fixes and parser updates until an end of life (“EOL”) date of December 31, 2020. See this FAQ for more information.

By purchasing HM2 you can upgrade to HM3 with a 25% discount before October 15th 2020. To use the discount please login to your HM account on our website and add the available discounted upgrade option to the cart and complete the purchase. You can see our upgrade policy FAQ here. And our HM3 Annual Support & Maintenance policy FAQ here. Important: The Annual Support & Maintenance is FREE for the first year with the purchase or upgrade.

Default HM3 display problem

I imported my championship data in GGpoker in HM3, my hand card and other indicator data are shown, but my buy is not shown in the data, all the buy is "0".
    I wonder why thank youc112072821f0b9a638e590f76606f7a.png

Default HM3 display problem

I imported my champion data in HM3's GGpoker, showing my hand card and other indicator data, but the data did not show my purchase, all the purchases were "0".
    I wonder why, thank youc112072821f0b9a638e590f76606f7a.png

GG Poker does not write tournament summaries so tournament results will never be accurate. Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN and Pacific.

For now you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - Edit - Tournament Editor, then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.

We do have one open developer ticket to try and correctly detect the buyin information, since it is written in the headers, but I am not sure if/when that will be implemented. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5274 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.