Total Instances 0 Total Opportunities 0 In note definition

Default Total Instances 0 Total Opportunities 0 In note definition

I have a note definition that when i seek it finds hands but in the Note Definition box it shows 0 for both total opportunities and total instances.

What is the reason? Did i miss a box to check when setting it up?

Thanks for the help.

Learning lots!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

After creating note definitions, you'll need to reset and reprocess the notes in order for the new note definitions to process data for hands which have already been imported.

NoteCaddy → File → Reset Notes, then click Yes to let NoteCaddy process the notes after the reset has complete.

Hmm I'm still getting 0 and hands in the seek. Anything else that might cause this?

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hello,

After creating note definitions, you'll need to reset and reprocess the notes in order for the new note definitions to process data for hands which have already been imported.

NoteCaddy → File → Reset Notes, then click Yes to let NoteCaddy process the notes after the reset has complete.
    Last edited by wiflopper; 09-20-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Hmm, which site are you playing on? Also are you using HM2 or HM3? If you're using HM2, which version of NoteCaddy do you have (as seen in NoteCaddy → Help → About NoteCaddy)?

I saw that you said it worked perfectly before you edited the post. Were the stats showing at first, and then stopped showing? Did you restart HM2/HM3 after they were working?

So after reading below I rebooted HM3 with the beta or trial of Notecaddy. Then the Total Opportunities and Total Instances showed numbers other than 0.
    Thanks for your help yet again!

This software is great! I will be purchasing once you release the product for HM3.

Forum is helpful and responsive!

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hmm, which site are you playing on? Also are you using HM2 or HM3? If you're using HM2, which version of NoteCaddy do you have (as seen in NoteCaddy → Help → About NoteCaddy)?

I saw that you said it worked perfectly before you edited the post. Were the stats showing at first, and then stopped showing? Did you restart HM2/HM3 after they were working?