Notecaddy Beta HM3 coaching package hud
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Notecaddy Beta HM3 coaching package hud

I can see my coaching package HUDs in profile editor in HM3 but I can't select either of them when at the table. They don't even appear in the list when I hover my mouse over the profile selection in the HUD button that appears at the table when HM3 is running during a game. How do I actually select the notecaddy HUD? Also when using the HM3 default HUD, when I click on a stat, the notecaddy tab upon clicking it shows notecaddy trial. It then tries to get me to sign up for the beta which I already did. How do I get rid of the trial notice? Thanks so much.

If I understand correctly, you're saying that some HUDs of yours aren't visible when you choose to select them on a table? You are trying to change it like on this screenshot, right?

sqywPRg.png

Have you tried to restart HM3 to see if they appear after that?

The default HM3 HUDs have a popup on them called 'NoteCaddyTrial'.* You can remove this popup if you go into HM3 -> HUD -> HUD Editor -> Select your HUD Profile -> Click Popup Groups -> Delete the 'NoteCaddyTrial' Popup.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If I understand correctly, you're saying that some HUDs of yours aren't visible when you choose to select them on a table? You are trying to change it like on this screenshot, right?

sqywPRg.png

Have you tried to restart HM3 to see if they appear after that?

The default HM3 HUDs have a popup on them called 'NoteCaddyTrial'.* You can remove this popup if you go into HM3 -> HUD -> HUD Editor -> Select your HUD Profile -> Click Popup Groups -> Delete the 'NoteCaddyTrial' Popup.
    Exactly like your screenshot shows is what I'm trying to explain. I don't see my notecaddy HUD's in the section your screenshot is showing though I can view them in profile editor. I have no idea how to update what shows when clicking the HUD button on the table. I have no way of selecting the notecaddy HUD's I've installed. Yes I've restarted HM3 multiple times to get them to show.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn.donnelly2939 View Post
    Exactly like your screenshot shows is what I'm trying to explain. I don't see my notecaddy HUD's in the section your screenshot is showing though I can view them in profile editor. I have no idea how to update what shows when clicking the HUD button on the table. I have no way of selecting the notecaddy HUD's I've installed. Yes I've restarted HM3 multiple times to get them to show.
    So apparently it's because the HUD is classified as a tournament HUD. And I was at a cash table. But I've always used it with cash as well. Is there a way to force HM3 to use the HUD for cash as well? Also under c:\program files(86)\HM3\Data\HUD.....the notecaddy HUDs don't show up there either. There HAS to be a way to force HM3 to use whatever HUD I want. I haven't played a tournament yet so I don't even know if I can select the notecaddy HUDs yet. But I should be able to use whatever HUD I choose since I paid for both HM3 AND the notecaddy HUDs.
    Last edited by shawn.donnelly2939; 09-19-2020 at 03:22 AM.

So apparently it's because the HUD is classified as a tournament HUD. And I was at a cash table. But I've always used it with cash as well. Is there a way to force HM3 to use the HUD for cash as well? Also under c:\program files(86)\HM3\Data\HUD.....the notecaddy HUDs don't show up there either. There HAS to be a way to force HM3 to use whatever HUD I want. I haven't played a tournament yet so I don't even know if I can select the notecaddy HUDs yet. But I should be able to use whatever HUD I choose since I paid for both HM3 AND the notecaddy HUDs.
    So I got the HUDs to work on cash by duplicating them and selecting cash as the game type. However, none of the positional stats work. This was the problem in HM2 as well. Is this a known issue? There's also no features like the scatter graph. It used to work. I don't understand why it doesn't work with the new HM3?

So I got the HUDs to work on cash by duplicating them and selecting cash as the game type. However, none of the positional stats work. This was the problem in HM2 as well. Is this a known issue? There's also no features like the scatter graph. It used to work. I don't understand why it doesn't work with the new HM3?
    I'm glad you got them to work. Yeah in HM3 the HUD is either Cash or Tournament, so you did the right thing to duplicate it and import it as a Cash HUD.

Which positional stats don't work? and how are they not working exactly?

Scattergraphs work in HM3, perhaps you are in need of the 'PlayerOverview' stat, which you can add to your HUD in the HM3 HUD Editor. Alternatively you can use the stat 'ScatterOverview'. If you go to this link https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/12, you can see a section about the Player Overview in HM3.

I'm glad you got them to work. Yeah in HM3 the HUD is either Cash or Tournament, so you did the right thing to duplicate it and import it as a Cash HUD.

Which positional stats don't work? and how are they not working exactly?

Scattergraphs work in HM3, perhaps you are in need of the 'PlayerOverview' stat, which you can add to your HUD in the HM3 HUD Editor. Alternatively you can use the stat 'ScatterOverview'. If you go to this link https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/12, you can see a section about the Player Overview in HM3.
    NC.Assassinato-Open_UTG.Stat, NC.Assassinato-Open_MP+1.Stat...etc all the way to SB. I will take a look at the scatteroveriew. Do you have any idea why the positional stats don't work? I have a feeling it might be because I am on ACR.

I'm not sure why those positional stats wouldn't be working, but if you are using HM3 the reasoning shouldn't be because of ACR. The HM3 NC should work well on ACR.

I'm not able to examine these definitions because they are part of the private Assassinato HUD pack that I don't have access to. Do you have the contact of the pack developer? It looks like his email is: support@assassinatohud.com. I suggest to write him and see if he can look into that issue. If you don't get a response within a couple of days please let us know, and we'll try to see if we can figure something out.

Alternatively something you could do is just make some quick Express Definitions in NC and replace those non-working stats on the HUD/Popups with them.

I'm not sure why those positional stats wouldn't be working, but if you are using HM3 the reasoning shouldn't be because of ACR. The HM3 NC should work well on ACR.

I'm not able to examine these definitions because they are part of the private Assassinato HUD pack that I don't have access to. Do you have the contact of the pack developer? It looks like his email is: support@assassinatohud.com. I suggest to write him and see if he can look into that issue. If you don't get a response within a couple of days please let us know, and we'll try to see if we can figure something out.

Alternatively something you could do is just make some quick Express Definitions in NC and replace those non-working stats on the HUD/Popups with them.
    It's also not taking notes automatically. Caddy report works. But I don't know. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm not great with notecaddy. The package I'm using used to just work and now it's almost not functioning at all. The whole reason I got HM3 was because I thought my notecaddy package would start working with HM3. I'll try contacting the dev and see if I can get some help. I'll let you know how it turns out.

So unfortunately that email you provided me is no longer functioning. Guess I'm going to have to look for a new HUD.2