Notecaddy Beta HM3 coaching package hud - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you're playing cash you could use the NCE Ultimate Cash package, which comes as a default pack in the HM3 NoteCaddy ('Manage my Ultimate packs' in NoteCaddy).

It has been updated recently and you can find information about it here (NCE Ultimate Cash Pack): https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/12

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If you're playing cash you could use the NCE Ultimate Cash package, which comes as a default pack in the HM3 NoteCaddy ('Manage my Ultimate packs' in NoteCaddy).

It has been updated recently and you can find information about it here (NCE Ultimate Cash Pack): https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/12
    HM3 RFI.png

Sorry I think I answered the question I was formulating. I'll try this HUD out. It just sucks I can't use my old HUD. I mean they're still charging $100 on the assaultware.com page and there's not even an email address that works.
    Last edited by shawn.donnelly2939; 09-22-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn.donnelly2939 View Post
    HM3 RFI.png

Sorry I think I answered the question I was formulating. I'll try this HUD out. It just sucks I can't use my old HUD. I mean they're still charging $100 on the assaultware.com page and there's not even an email address that works.
    I imagine the assaultware.com page will get updated in the future when the HM3 NoteCaddy is out of Beta. The person who made that package made it a few years ago, and maybe he has since moved on from the poker life, I'm not sure

I will see if I can get temporary access to the Assassinato HUD to make sure it's still working. To clarify, which version exactly are you using? I see they have three versions:

1. Assassinato
    2. Assassinato Cash
    3. Assassinato Combo

I assume the regular version is for tournaments only. You're not trying to use that version for cash games, right?

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    I imagine the assaultware.com page will get updated in the future when the HM3 NoteCaddy is out of Beta. The person who made that package made it a few years ago, and maybe he has since moved on from the poker life, I'm not sure

I will see if I can get temporary access to the Assassinato HUD to make sure it's still working. To clarify, which version exactly are you using? I see they have three versions:

1. Assassinato
    2. Assassinato Cash
    3. Assassinato Combo

I assume the regular version is for tournaments only. You're not trying to use that version for cash games, right?
    I'm using the Assassinato HUD. Not the cash nor the combo. I'm using the regular one for cash because of the positional stats. But I've since taken the HUD you suggested and added some additional stats to it to make it work for me. I would actually get the cash version of the assassinato if I knew it actually worked. Thank you so much for looking into this for me!

Quote Originally Posted by shawn.donnelly2939 View Post
    I'm using the Assassinato HUD. Not the cash nor the combo. I'm using the regular one for cash because of the positional stats. But I've since taken the HUD you suggested and added some additional stats to it to make it work for me. I would actually get the cash version of the assassinato if I knew it actually worked. Thank you so much for looking into this for me!
    You are welcome