Buy-ins / Total Buy-ins not showing in HM3 Tournament overview

Default Buy-ins / Total Buy-ins not showing in HM3 Tournament overview

Hello,

as the title says. A couple of days ago the tournaments I'm playing do register correctly (Hands, chips, etc.) from what I can see except buy-ins / total buy-ins. Instead it shows $0,00.
    As a consequence benchmarks that depend on that value for calculations do not display correctly.

I hope you guys can help me out here. If you need me to provide any further information, please do tell me.

Thanks in advance

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, Pacific and WPN. *

If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

If you continue to have problems with Tournament results please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, Pacific and WPN. *

If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

If you continue to have problems with Tournament results please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    I play exclusively on Pokerstars. I more or less play STTs and Grand Tour between $0.50 and $1.00 - some MTTs here and there, because they're free rolls. And all the Hand histories are important correct. Now upon further inspection it seems that only Grand Tour buy-ins are wrong.

But yeah. I'll have a look at the FAQ and then go from there.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

Thanks for the quick answer. I play on Pokerstars and mostly STTs and Grand Tour, some freeroll MTTs mixed in here and there. I have looked at the imported hands/tournaments and upon further inspection everything seems to be right, except for Grand Tour buy-ins being set at $0.00. That seems weird to me.

But yeah. I'll have a look at the FAQ and send out an email if necessary.

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDedi View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer. I play on Pokerstars and mostly STTs and Grand Tour, some freeroll MTTs mixed in here and there. I have looked at the imported hands/tournaments and upon further inspection everything seems to be right, except for Grand Tour buy-ins being set at $0.00. That seems weird to me.

But yeah. I'll have a look at the FAQ and send out an email if necessary.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-108 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Yeah, sorry for the double post. I have noticed the infobox after the second post and felt bad for it almost immediately.
    Alright then. I'll send an email then.

Thank you for helping me out.

To me it seems that the Buy-In amount is still "buggy" for GrandTour, even after the latest update.

Manual detection of these tournaments doesn't help much.

I really wish to see my profitability in GT properly.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by iziwini View Post
    To me it seems that the Buy-In amount is still "buggy" for GrandTour, even after the latest update.

Manual detection of these tournaments doesn't help much.

I really wish to see my profitability in GT properly.

Anyone else facing the same issue?
    We have a number of open issues in regards to PS Grand Tour tournaments. Some we should be able to fix at some point in the future, and some of the issues were shelved as unlikely to be able to be fixed by us due to the nature of these games and the lack of relevant information in the summary files. For now you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - Edit - Tournament Editor, then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.

- IMP-173 PS Grand Tour SNG - Net Winnings do not count hero's own bounty as winnings when finish is 1st place - TO BE ASSIGNED
    - IMP-172 PS Grand Tour SNG - Net Winnings do not count bounty won - TO BE ASSIGNED
    - IMP-136 PokerStars - wrong currency for bounties in freeroll tournaments - TESTING
    - IMP-108 PS Grand Tour SNG - SHELVED
    - IMP-107 PS’s Grand Tour playmoney SNGs show real money winnings - SHELVED

If you want to send us some hands for testing with screenshots/details of your specific errors when we can test the hands and add them to the relevant developer ticket, or write up any new developer tickets needed if you are reporting an issues that has not been documented yet.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.