Import HM2 database impossible

Default Import HM2 database impossible

Hello when i try to import my HM2 database in HM3 there is this popup:

impossible to import database with hands being synchronized with onedrive, or google drive, or dropbox etc.
    How can i fix this issue? thanks

It sounds like Windows put your Desktop and Documents folders (HM3 uses the Documents folder for Databases) in a OneDrive sub-folder. You can read here about this OneDrive option here: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...a-6552e77c3057

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then try to import the database via File - Import HM2 Database... - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...A-New-Database

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of the \Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ installation folder, or any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-17-2020 at 09:39 AM.