Hm2 hm3 with 5 cards plo

Default Hm2 hm3 with 5 cards plo

did Hm2 hm3 work with 5 cards plo in poker rooms ( not pokerstars?)

No, neither HM2 or HM3 supports 5 Card Omaha hands. We have a feature request to eventually add support for it in HM3 but I do not have an estimate for when/if that will be implemented. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5045 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    No, neither HM2 or HM3 supports 5 Card Omaha hands. We have a feature request to eventually add support for it in HM3 but I do not have an estimate for when/if that will be implemented. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5045 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    People have been asking PLO 5 card support for more than 8 years, might be freath if you tell people the truth, either you really are going to develop this or not, so we can fiund different chouices

Quote Originally Posted by david1345 View Post
    People have been asking PLO 5 card support for more than 8 years, might be freath if you tell people the truth, either you really are going to develop this or not, so we can fiund different chouices
    HM2 will never get support for it now that HM3 has been released. The HM3 feature request for PLO5 is not as popular as the request for short deck holdem support. The developers started that short deck holdem support project some time ago but had to shelve it to work on other bugs and projects. Hopefully they will eventually be able to finish short deck holdem support at some point then start working on the PLO5 support but I do not have any sort of estimate as to when/if those projects will be completed. If PLO5 support is a priority for you then you should look for alternative trackers that already support it.

Hi, would it be possible to make a point on this subject? Have HM3 developpers have started to work on PLO5 project / any idea when it could be ready?
    Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by choco75 View Post
    Hi, would it be possible to make a point on this subject? Have HM3 developpers have started to work on PLO5 project / any idea when it could be ready?
    Ty!
    I do not have an estimate for when this feature might be added. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.