Help fixing slow responding HUD+errors

Default Help fixing slow responding HUD+errors

Hello HM3 support,
    I've been having a load of issues with my HUD being very slow to respond, figured converting something from HM2 --> HM3 musta messed with it.
    Is there anyway support can help me define what's wrong?
    Submitted multiple logs to support but let me know if I can upload anything else, thank you!

What is the 6-digit ticket number for some of your recently sent logs? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

- What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs.
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What is the 6-digit ticket number for some of your recently sent logs? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

- What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs.
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help improve your performance?
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?* How many tables do you typically play at the same time when you see these issues?* How long is your average session?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    #T780712 #T780728 #T784473 #T784477
    I have my database on a ST2000DM008-2FR102 16gb ram, AMD Ryzen 7 17000 processor, will test the others next session.
    Avg tables = 4-6? and happens even at start of sesh

I will reply to ticket T784477 shortly.