ThreeBetvsEPIP and ThreeBet (filtered by position CO) displaying incorrect info

Default ThreeBetvsEPIP and ThreeBet (filtered by position CO) displaying incorrect info

I was 3bet by the CO and this stat is still saying 0% for this player. Additionally the player who 3bet me is also showing 0% for CO 3bet.

3bet.png
    3bet.png

I'll note that it's tracking correctly for another player... but still the info is inaccurate for this player for some reason.

Right-click that specific hand and export it to a text file then try importing it to a new database and check the stats.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Zip/attach that exported hand to the support ticket with a detailed description of the stats/problems by player names, HUD Profile and stat names, and attach an unedited screenshot of the problem.
    - Also export that specific HUD from the HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor... - Options button - 'Export Profile' option and zip/attach that exported *.hm3hud file to the same ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Right-click that specific hand and export it to a text file then try importing it to a new database and check the stats.

- Zip/attach that exported hand to the support ticket with a detailed description of the stats/problems by player names, HUD Profile and stat names, and attach an unedited screenshot of the problem.
    - Also export that specific HUD from the HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor... - Options button - 'Export Profile' option and zip/attach that exported *.hm3hud file to the same ticket.
    I appreciate the reply, however this is only a temporary solution. The hand in question is not the only hand this is happening on.

It's impossible to trust the info on my HUD if I have to sift through my database and delete/reimport hands or perform other database operations. There are just too many hands to go through.

Creating my own stat with Notecaddy seems to be a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Disregard last reply. I forgot the stats shown in replayer reflect the stats at the time the hand was played ... checking hands after the 3bet occured the HUD seems to be displaying properly. Sorry for the false alarm! Just used to HM2 replayer where the stats include all hands played.

Please make sure the replayer options (gear icon in the top right corner) - [ ] 'Stats Up To Time Of Hand' is unchecked.