SNG categorization problem

Default SNG categorization problem

Hello,

Last update messed up my tournament categorizations. I play spins on partypoker, 3-way STT hyperturbo tournaments. However, after last update most of my tournaments are classified as MTTs, but not all, so now if I go for example to "tournament by buy-in" report I see my type of tournaments scattered over different categories. Beside STT/MTT mix-up, it also messed up tournament's speed categories(hyperturbo, superturbo, turbo etc.). I tried to manually detect tournaments again and it didn't help.

Anyway to fix this?

Cheers,
    burek2000

We updated that tournament by buy-in report in the last release:
    - Added new Tournaments by Sessions and Tournaments by Months reports. We also updated the existing Tournaments By Buy-in report, so it will categorize tournaments by their type in addition to the buy-in.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Note: Make sure any screenshots you send are not cropped. They need to show the entire HM3 window so we can see the player/alias name, HMQL filters field, selected report name, etc. If you send screenshots of the 'Tournaments' report make sure that the tournament 'Number' stat from the right gets dragged to the left so we can know the specific tournament number for tournaments in that report with issues.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We updated that tournament by buy-in report in the last release:
    - Added new Tournaments by Sessions and Tournaments by Months reports. We also updated the existing Tournaments By Buy-in report, so it will categorize tournaments by their type in addition to the buy-in.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Note: Make sure any screenshots you send are not cropped. They need to show the entire HM3 window so we can see the player/alias name, HMQL filters field, selected report name, etc. If you send screenshots of the 'Tournaments' report make sure that the tournament 'Number' stat from the right gets dragged to the left so we can know the specific tournament number for tournaments in that report with issues.
    The FAQ didn't help and I've submitted a support ticket.

In the mean time, is it possible to disable the categorization by type in Tournaments by buy-in report? It's annoying as long as the types allocated to my tournaments are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by burek2000 View Post
    The FAQ didn't help and I've submitted a support ticket.

In the mean time, is it possible to disable the categorization by type in Tournaments by buy-in report? It's annoying as long as the types allocated to my tournaments are incorrect.
    One of our testers wrote up this issue for our developers:

HMT-5791: HM3 detects some Party`s spins as turbo MTT

PT4 has similar detection issues so that HMT-5791 will have to be changed to an IMP-XXX developer ticket by our QA/Testing Manager so we can fix the problems in both HM3 and PT4 in future updates.

For now*you will need to manually edit the Entrants from 4 to 3, and the Atributes Flag to [x] 'SitNGo' (and actual finish/results, etc), via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click 'Edit' for the ones that get tagged as MTT instead of STT.

Once that is eventually resolved by the developers you will have to manually reimport the hands to a new database, or to the same database with the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' option enabled.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-15-2020 at 10:27 AM. Reason: added last sentence for reimport instructions