many problems

Thread: many problems

Default many problems

hi, have just upgraded from HEM2 to HEM3 and already so many problems getting it working....

So I followed the steps to import previous database from HEM2 as described here https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ldem-Manager-3

and it showed the importing bar at the bottom, but after it has finished it doesnt show any hands anywhere in the different sections like results by stakes etc.

I also tried playing a few hands at 888, and have double checked the import folder is correct and the seat is set to the same seat but no hands are shown anywhere still.

Additionally I am trying to edit the hud to have minimum infomation at the moment and the cash default would be fine but the hud appears with extra information and rows on the site, see photo:

asfafasf.png

As you can see I wish for the hud to appear as I have it shown in the settings, but after clicking apply it doesnt change the hud at the tables and it has extra rows on it that I didnt ask for.

Any help appreciated thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    hi, have just upgraded from HEM2 to HEM3 and already so many problems getting it working....

So I followed the steps to import previous database from HEM2 as described here https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ldem-Manager-3

and it showed the importing bar at the bottom, but after it has finished it doesnt show any hands anywhere in the different sections like results by stakes etc.
    Make sure you have the proper HM2 screen name, or alias name, selected at the top of the HM3 reports:

If you have any inaccuracies in the HM3 reports vs HM2, or still can't see any HM2 hands in HM3:

What specific site's hands did not import accurately from HM2 to HM3?

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please backup your HM2 database/settings as explained here.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by site/game, tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Then upload the backup file to to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper instead. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

I also tried playing a few hands at 888, and have double checked the import folder is correct and the seat is set to the same seat but no hands are shown anywhere still.
    Is the HUD working? Make sure you have your 888 screen name selected at the top of the reports as mentioned above.

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

If you have any problems collecting the \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder files you can send them during a session from directly in HM3 using the 'Send Feedback' system and send the hands and screenshots after the session as instructed below.

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Additionally I am trying to edit the hud to have minimum infomation at the moment and the cash default would be fine but the hud appears with extra information and rows on the site, see photo:

asfafasf.png

As you can see I wish for the hud to appear as I have it shown in the settings, but after clicking apply it doesnt change the hud at the tables and it has extra rows on it that I didnt ask for.

Any help appreciated thanks
    You have the 'HM3 Standard' HUD applied on the table and configured in the HUD Options - Profile Select menu.

If you (1) left-click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type -

You will need to do the same for each site you play. These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu.

thanks for all the info, it seems after restarting my PC all the hands showed up, perhaps because I was running HEM2 prior to the installation of HEM3 it caused issues but all ok now.

And that's the hud sorted cheers

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what/it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.