Paid HUD in Trial Mode!

Default Paid HUD in Trial Mode!

I purchased HM3 yesterday and it's brilliant, however, it is displaying the HM3 TRIAL - UPGRADE over all my tables. I only purchased the $60 version but even if I play 25c games it still displays and its driving me nuts!! Even stops me seeing what one player bets! If I have to upgrade, so be it, but I shouldn't have to pay more than the original $100 price as I wouldn't have known you would keep me in Trial mode!

It IS activated and all functionality works fine other than the upgrade message.

hm3bug.jpg
    Last edited by LozzaJones; 09-08-2020 at 07:42 AM. Reason: add text

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file if you can see the file. If you can't see that folder, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses/trials as shown in the linked image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj3nhvtz8u...tatus.png?dl=0

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps: Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support