capturing observed hands on PokerStars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy capturing observed hands on PokerStars

Hi,
    I've just upgraded to HM3 due to the functionality capturing observed hands on PokerStars.
    At first it works when opening some tables but after a really short time it stops working (let's say if trying to capture the 4th, 5th table even if the first 3, 4 tables were closed, so opening only 1-2 tables at the same time for only 1 hand).
    Is there any restriction how long / for how many tables, hands it should work?

Thanks,
    Peter

Pokerstars limits us to a small number of observed hands per table/session. I believe the max hands per session is around 30.

Note: If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved. I had to delete the other 4 similar threads you made after you weren't able to see this first thread.

thanks for the reply, and sorry for the multiple posts, I just realized the review process later (the notification about that disappeared very quickly).
    2 questions:
    1.) what is considered to be a session, I mean when does it end? after leaving the tables for 10 minutes or what is the definition on that?
    2.) I understand that the amount of observed hands to import is limited but isn't it possible to show the HUD with the earlier stats available even if no new hands are imported? PT4 works that way as far as I know.

just to add: the functionality is not working even after not playing some hours. restarting HM3 and pokerstars does not help. restarting cimputer seems to help.

I am not sure the timeframe that Stars considers a session. They are very strict on datamining, so you are not allowed to import that many hands. You won't just be able to keep opening new tables in a short time to get it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Angry

Have you seen my other points?
    1. The functionality stops working and I need to restart my computer to get it working again (even after waiting after the end of session a very long time)?
    2. I don't want to data mine, it would be enough to just show the HUD with the previous stats when observing a table without parsing new hands, as done by PT4.

This clearly seems to be a bug.
    This is the function why I bought HM3 and seems to be buggy.
    Please advise. Would you reimburse my money and should I buy PT4?

Shortly: the issue is not that HM is not importing observed hands but the HUD fully disappears for observed tables and can't get it working again without restaring my computer.
    Last edited by vanpeter; 09-09-2020 at 01:09 AM.