[HM3 HUD Feature request] Independant scaling option

Default [HM3 HUD Feature request] Independant scaling option

Hello,

I play on Winamax.fr and I find the hub a little to big. There is no way I can see both card actions, bets, etc and not being obstructed by HUD elements.

I don't want to go into every configuration to change the police. It would mean I also have to do that for imported configurations.

I noticed that when I change the size of the winamax window, the scale of the HUD change too. That means it's technically possible to change the size of the components and their place according to the parent window (the poker table window). Well, I would like a user-adjusable ratio for the size of the component. In my case, I want smaller components so I would use 75%. There also should be an option to set the ratio in absolute, because whatever is the size of the window, the size of the text according to my screen isn't changing.

I hope you can quickly implement this feature.

Regards

You can edit the font size in the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' menu for each HUD/Stat in the Item Properties section. You can also try toggling the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option and/or try changing your Windows DPI Scaling - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...g+DPI+settings

You can Ctrl or Shift + Click to select multiple/all stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for mujltiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, turning off scaling works for me.