text file with all hands from a hm3 db

Default text file with all hands from a hm3 db

How to send all hands from a db to a text file?

My idea was to go overall tab. Put to show "all hands", instead of 'last 100', 'last 1000',.... Then select all, copy and paste. But option to show all hands is there anymore?

Tried Expor Hands tool, but it didnt exported all hands. I play MTTs. Maybe something with the stakes that look weird for mtts?

I think it worked through Export Hands tool. If theres any other method u can tell too. I didnt find where to delete this thread.

The Tools - Export Hands... is the method you want to use for all hands. You will have to do it once for cash and once for tournament. The hands will be exported to multiple text files that you can then zip to a single file so they are easier to transfer. Exporting hands from the reports manually is much more resource intensive and should generally only be used for exporting small samples of hands.

If you are moving your own hands to another machine for yourself it is going to be easier and faster to do a database backup/restore, or just copy your original hands from the archive folder.

You can make a backup of the active database and settings at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu.
    - Individual HUD Profiles can also be exported from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options button menu.
    - All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

If you also want to manually backup the database/settings files: Your actual uncompressed HM3 databases are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\.**Your personalized HM3 settings/files are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\. If you can't see those folders/files, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+