Immediate HUD

Thread: Immediate HUD

Cool Immediate HUD

Hi,

HUD is only showing up if I have played any hands at the table.
    Is there a way to configure the HM2 to show the HUD immediately when opening a table?

Thanks,
    Peter

No, we can only show the HUD after hands have imported and most sites do not write any observed hands before you play your first hand.

actually it does.
    I was looking for the HEM3 feature https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ars-Setup#obsv
    I just bought HEM3 and importing hands from my HEM2 DB. I hope something is happening because HEM3 does not show any progress bar, I jut see that HEM3 is taking a lot of memory and CPU.

PokerStars allows us to capture a few observed hands per session and display the HUD to aid in table selection. Most other sites do not. The only other site that I can think of off the top of my head that shows an observed HUD, other than PokerStars, is Ignition when using our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app.

You can check the status of the import via the HM3 - Tools - Import Details menu, but it should also show some importing messages in the lower left corner of the HM3 window if it is actually importing generally.