HM3 - Incorrect display of statistics + request to expand the functionality of the HM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM3 - Incorrect display of statistics + request to expand the functionality of the HM

Couple of questions:

Installed the HM3 trial this night.

1) Results of one game session: HM2 at the top, HM3 below.

The results are clearly not in favor of HM3, since the net profit is really ~5K.

Apparently HM3 lost all the biggest hands of this session:

HM3:

HM2:

Can you fix this somehow? I have attached the files for this game session to the post.

2)Since, judging by the first acquaintance with HM3, this is a slightly modified HM2, and something like this

is possible only with the use of Notecaddy, I need to test NoteCaddy in order to understand for myself that in HM3 I can also find application for my 600+ definitions I have written for HM2 Notecaddy.

My user ID in HM store is 53141:

And despite the fact that the statistics for my main gaming site are now corrupted in HM3, I can spend some time testing Notcaddy, since only Notcaddy brings HM3 partially closer to the capabilities of Hand2Note. Naked HM3 loses to H2N unconditionally. This is my private opinion. But I don't want to pay $ 100 just to see Notcaddy. I want to see how it works in HM3 before I buy the program.
    During the transition from HM1 to HM2, I generally received a letter that I was given six months of a free trial for the full functionality of HM2.(it can be seen on on Print-screen above) Now I don't need that much time, but I hope you still have a little loyalty to your old users.

I hope for your understanding.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by FALOs; 09-03-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Couple of questions:

Installed the HM3 trial this night.

1) Results of one game session: HM2 at the top, HM3 below.

Can you fix this somehow? I have attached the files for this game session to the post.
    Did you export the hands from HM2, then import those to HM3? Or import the C:\HM2Archive to HM3? Or import the HM2 database directly to HM3?

We need the original hand history files or database that you imported to HM2/3, not the exported versions of the hands.

Try importing the C:\HM2Archive to a new HM3 database. If you continue to have problems please send the hands to us in a support ticket as instructed below, instead of posting your hands in the forum. We prefer any hands sent for testing are sent in a private support ticket for customer privacy reasons.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

2)Since, judging by the first acquaintance with HM3, this is a slightly modified HM2, and something like this

is possible only with the use of Notecaddy, I need to test NoteCaddy in order to understand for myself that in HM3 I can also find application for my 600+ definitions I have written for HM2 Notecaddy.
    HM3 Apps can only be used if you own a HM3 license. They can not be used if HM3 is in Trial or Free mode. This is a security restriction of our licensing system. The only way you can try that App would be to buy HM3 and use our 15 day no questions asked refund period as 'Trial' time for testing the app.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Did you export the hands from HM2, then import those to HM3? Or import the C:\HM2Archive to HM3? Or import the HM2 database directly to HM3?

We need the original hand history files or database that you imported to HM2/3, not the exported versions of the hands.
    Hello fozzy71!

Ok. First of all now i send you ORIGINAL files which the converter did.
    Second - I create again new DB in HM2 and HM3, and imported files for check - same result.
    I am attaching ORIGINAL files to this post.

Also, can I here ask other questions of interest to me about HM3 or is it better to create another topic?

1)
    Did HM3 retain the ability to maintain the correct stats position at the table regardless of where the Hero is sitting, or did this feature die along with HM2?
    I'm trying to play IDN which HM3 seems to support.

But, in IDN, it was never possible to choose a "favorite seat" at the table, so it is very important that the tracker remembers the position of the statistics for different positions of the player at the table, or at least makes it possible to quickly set the statistics to their place, as it was in HM2 ( Independent mode + "<" ">").
    I tried to sit in 3 different positions, and each time the HM3 output statistics for the previously tuned position. What am I doing wrong?

2)What determines such a monstrous difference between the font size for the players at the table and in the replayer?

If I put my usual statistics sizes in the replayer, the statistics at the gaming table will literally be tiny, barely visible to the eye.

Mucked hands is also extremely small.

In HM2, I do not experience any of these problems described above. The fonts are normal and the same size for the replayer and the game table, Mucked Hands are large and well visible, the position is adjustable for any place of the player at the table. But if I can tolerate the first two problems in HM3, then the problem of being able to sit comfortably in only one single position at the table practically ruins the game.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Hello fozzy71!

First of all now i send you ORIGINAL files which the converter did.
    Second - I create again new DB in HM2 and HM3, and imported files for check - same result.

Also, can I here ask other questions of interest to me about HM3 or is it better to create another topic?

1)
    Did HM3 retain the ability to maintain the correct stats position at the table regardless of where the Hero is sitting, or did this feature die along with HM2?

But, in IDN, it was never possible to choose a "favorite seat" at the table, so it is very important that the tracker remembers the position of the statistics for different positions of the player at the table, or at least makes it possible to quickly set the statistics to their place, as it was in HM2 ( Independent mode + "<" ">").
    I tried to sit in 3 different positions, and each time the HM3 output statistics for the previously tuned position. What am I doing wrong?

2)What determines such a monstrous difference between the font size for the players at the table and in the replayer?

If I put my usual statistics sizes in the replayer, the statistics at the gaming table will literally be tiny, barely visible to the eye.

In HM2, I do not experience any of these problems described above. The fonts are normal and the same size for the replayer and the game table, Mucked Hands are large and well visible, the position is adjustable for any place of the player at the table. But if I can tolerate the first two problems in HM3, then the problem of being able to sit comfortably in only one single position at the table practically ruins the game.

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.

Hello fozzy71!

Ok. First of all now i send you ORIGINAL files which the converter did.
    I will test these later this long weekend when I am testing the issues in your other thread.

1)

If your site does not have an option to set a preferred seat you need to set the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - IDN - 'My Seat' options to 'None'

I assume it is the size of the replayer vs the size of the table. You could try to disable the HM3 - HUD - HUD Options... - General Settings / Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option to reduce the size of it in the Replayer but that may cause you issues on the live table as well.

If you continue to have problems:

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Export that HUD from the HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor... - Options - 'Export Profile...' option and zip/attach it to the support ticket for testing.

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved..

I'm sorry, I thought it was a bug. It's just that I have been on the forum for many years, more than 100 messages, and have never been involved in sending spam. When I didn't see my message, I decided that it was a forum bug. Now I'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71
    I assume it is the size of the replayer vs the size of the table. You could try to disable the HM3 - HUD - HUD Options... - General Settings / Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option to reduce the size of it in the Replayer but that may cause you issues on the live table as well.
    Like a charm! Thank you, everything is fine now!

If your site does not have an option to set a preferred seat you need to set the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - IDN - 'My Seat' options to 'None'
    This is the first thing I did when setting up auto-import.

How I did: I sat in position # 1, set the stats, clicked HUD> Save layout. Left the table. Then I sat down in position # 2, set the stats, HUD> Save layout. Left the table.
    I sat down again in position # 1 - the stats show as if I were sitting in position # 2, and for all other players the stats are shifted by one position. Reset stats didn't help me? What am I doing wrong?

This is the first thing I did when setting up auto-import.

How I did: I sat in position # 1, set the stats, clicked HUD> Save layout. Left the table. Then I sat down in position # 2, set the stats, HUD> Save layout. Left the table.
    I sat down again in position # 1 - the stats show as if I were sitting in position # 2, and for all other players the stats are shifted by one position. Reset stats didn't help me? What am I doing wrong?
    I am not familiar with how IDN poker clients work. Did the poker client pick your seat #1, and seat #2 or did you choose those seats?

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

What site were these hands from before you ran them through the kings hands converter? I am not sure if/how we deal with parsing issues for 3rd party converted hands from unsupported sites so I will have to ask our QA/Testing Manager about this when he is back online next week.

I imported these hands to HM2, HM3 and PT4.
    - HM2 v2.0.08699 = 609 import errors, 4088 hands in the Reports and Net Won of +5332.72
    - HM3 v3.1.11.6279 = 1394 errors, 3907 hands in the Reports and Net Loss of -716.04
    - PT4 v4.15.23 = 1394 errors, 3907 hands in the Reports and Net Loss of -716.04

HM3/PT4 errors = 1208 'Encountered unexpected end of hand history' errors and 186 'Invalid pot size/winnings' errors.

What site were these hands from before you ran them through the kings hands converter? I am not sure if/how we deal with parsing issues for 3rd party converted hands from unsupported sites so I will have to ask our QA/Testing Manager about this when he is back online next week.

I imported these hands to HM2, HM3 and PT4.
    - HM2 v2.0.08699 = 609 import errors, 4088 hands in the Reports and Net Won of +5332.72
    - HM3 v3.1.11.6279 = 1394 errors, 3907 hands in the Reports and Net Loss of -716.04
    - PT4 v4.15.23 = 1394 errors, 3907 hands in the Reports and Net Loss of -716.04

HM3/PT4 errors = 1208 'Encountered unexpected end of hand history' errors and 186 'Invalid pot size/winnings' errors.
    Thank you very much, fozzy71, for trying to help me and doing all this research.
    That is PokerDom/PokerMira/PokerMatch platform.

The result is correct for HM2. 609 import errors - it is real "bad hands" because i use "Fast fold" option for this hands, therefore, these hands could not be completely preserved by converter - they are incomplete, cut off.
    It's kind of like "Zoom" in PokerStars - you can quickly fold a hand and start the next one.

Apparently, HM3 and PT4 share the same hand import engine. And for some reason they considers the hands that HM2 reads without any problems to be wrong. As I wrote above and show it on Print Screens, apparently HM3 is not able to read a large hands. If you sort by "Net Won" in HM3, you will see that the maximum player won/loose for this session is about 30bb.

But even here

you can see about 30 hands with winnings over 40bb. They are all ignored in HM3.

I am not familiar with how IDN poker clients work. Did the poker client pick your seat #1, and seat #2 or did you choose those seats?

- Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.
    IDN is a big platform which don't have own Client. (*.exe file)
    The game is played in a browser or on a mobile device.
    Your partners (EliteHud) have created a converter that converts hands in a mobile device emulator (LD Player)

The player can independently choose any free seat at the table.
    HM2 copes with this without any problems - wherever the player sits, the stats of other players are monolithic, only Hero's stats follow him.

In HM3, the stats of the player wherever he sits are displayed in one constant position (bottom right), the positions of other players are confused.

I made special HUD with only player names and amount of hands :

The Hero is absent from the table:

Hero sat up top left (Z22E2W26)

Hero sat down at the bottom right (Z22E2W26)

Hero sat up top right (Z22E2W26)

"Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site"

For demonstration, I created a new base and played literally 20 hands as you can see in the screenshots. Here is the original of these hands:
    2020-09-07-05-10-31-PKDOM_IDNP_TXH29769-Z22E2W26.txt

Is all this information enough for a ticket?

I will keep this thread open and try and look into the import errors and report issues later this week with our QA/Testing Manager as I am done working for the day after this reply.

For the HUD issues you need to send the screenshots, hands, and most importantly the log files as I instructed previously. We can't write up HUD problem tickets for the developers with just screen grabs and hand history files, they need to be able to review the data in the log files to see what is causing the issue and how to fix it.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.[/B]

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.