Notcaddy not working on ACR after HM2 update?

Default Notcaddy not working on ACR after HM2 update?

I updated my HM2 to the latest version and now none of my premium notecaddy hud stats are working nor is notecaddy taking notes. Is there a specific version of HM2 I need to Run on ACR to have notecaddy function properly?

I recommend to update to the latest NoteCaddy beta version for WPN (currently 2.9.63.0)

Here's a thread that will show you how to do that: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541805

So I updated hm2 and note caddy with links in email. the coaching package I'm using is the Assinato hud and non of the NC hud stats are recording still. HM2 is now crashing after about two hands. The NC window is showing the hands record before it crashes but the HUD itself is not recording and showing the NC data it should example RFI EP1 is just a blank line.

Please close HM2 and try resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings (only clear settings, not definitions): http://wiki.assaultware.com/Resettin...-settings.ashx

After you've reset the settings, then restart HM2 and adjust your NC settings as you prefer them (NC → File → Settings), and then reset and reprocess your notes (NC → File → Reset Notes).

If you still get errors after that, then please create a support ticket that includes your logs:

In the ticket, please link to this thread.

Please add log files to the ticket:
    - Log files -
    Here's how you can do that:
    1. Reproduce what you were doing when the issue occurred. When the issue occurs proceed with the next step.
    2. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Utilities.
    3. Click on 'CopyLogFiles.bat', choose Yes to create the log files if asked.
    4. On your desktop you should see a folder named 'HM2logs'. Please .zip it using 7-zip or another similar program, and send it over.
    5. If the file is too big to send, please upload it to to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com, and share a link.