Hand History Replays Not Showing Villains Full Stats

Default Hand History Replays Not Showing Villains Full Stats

The HUD is displaying what I presume are session or table stats rather than the overall stats of the villain when replaying a hand history.

Is there a way to change this? My preference is definitely to show overall stats (IIRC that's what happened in HM2 as well)

Please make sure the replayer options (gear icon in thetop right corner) - [ ] 'Stats Up To Time Of Hand' is unchecked.

If you continue to have problems: Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 08-28-2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: added 1 sentenece at beginning

Okay - think I figured this one out. I noticed that within the same session - yes sometimes the stats do vary. But what seems to be happening is the replay is showing you the stats you had on a player at the time the hand was played - which actually makes a lot of sense. The earlier hands in my session had less hands on a player and each later hand had more hands on said player, so all seems to be well.

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.