HM3 HUD still crashing & Notecaddy error

Default HM3 HUD still crashing & Notecaddy error

Hi there!

I wrote 4 days ago to Justin, on support@notecaddyedge.com, who supported me in the past about this issue, but I didn't got any answer, so I come to you.

Well, like I told you previously, I reinstalled HM3 and the HUD crashes stopped. I only tested the HUD some times, I never played not even one long session with it. So, later I customized HM3 so I could start using it, I moved to nl25, imported more than the double of hands I had there previously for nl10 and now the HM3 HUD is crashing again, when trying to open popups mainly of the players I have more hands of. I reinstalled the program around 5 times now with different strategies and the HUD is still crashing.
    The program doesn't hold on without the HUD crashing when one has many NC notes and is trying to open a popup of a player with +-100k hands?
    Is the message when installing HM3 on the 1º screenshot relevant? Should I do something about it?

And now I have another problem: after installing HM3 and importing, or not, NC packs the error on the 2º screenshot appears and I am unable to use NC. And I am doing exactly the same as I did before when installing and this error didn't show up. What could be the problem?

By the way, is there already an update for the HM2 Notecaddy to fix the bugs mentioned on the Winning poker network?
    I hope you can help so I am able to use HM2 or HM3 to it's fullest soon.Attachment 164512
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TiMad View Post
    Hi there!

I wrote 4 days ago to Justin, on support@notecaddyedge.com, who supported me in the past about this issue, but I didn't got any answer, so I come to you.

I hope you can help so I am able to use HM2 or HM3 to it's fullest soon.Attachment 164512
    For your HM3 issues:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

For your HM2/NC issues:

Try updating to the new NC for HM2 beta from this thread in our NC Support sub-forum. If you continue to have problems please start a new thread in the NC Support forum.

Okay.
    Thanks for the support.