Ipoker hh corrupted

Default Ipoker hh corrupted

Hi!

I play on Ipoker an d yesterday my results were totally wrong. After this, I updated to the latest version and noticed there was an update in hh recording for Ipoker.

Since this day totally skewd my win rate and results and I am in CFp how can I correct this?

Thank you.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8699.exe

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

iii) If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

IPoker had a major update earlier this year so you need the latest beta version of HM2 to properly work with the new hand history format. You will receive a prompt to update to any/all beta and official builds once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates. You can also check our HM2 Releases forum for new updates and download them manually from there - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

a) Please update to the latest beta 8699 version from this link.

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

b) You should be able to force import them to the same database once you have purged or deleted all of the IPoker hands from 01Jan2020 to today's date.
    - Purge those hands from the database as shown here.
    - Perform a Full Vacuum of the database as instructed here.
    - HM2 - Options - Hand Importing - 'Import Options' [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands'
    - Then 'Import Folder' and import all the folders* from the date of the update until the current date.
    - After the import is done switch to another database and back, or restart HM2, to see the updated reports/graphs data from all the hands that got imported.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

c) If you continue to have problems: Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

d) If none of that helps: Please zip and email the problem hand histories* to us.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.