Hey.
I use EliteHud converter, that collects hands in "PokerMaster" format.

I had a number of problems with the correct output of statistics, and the EliteHud programmers, after digging in my hand histories around two weeks, said that most likely the problem is precisely that HM2 incorrectly interprets the format.

When I asked the EliteHud programmer if he sure that their format was correctly perceived by HM2, they replied that "the format was agreed with HM2 team, we are partners".

So, if you are partners can you make fast check are there any errors in the converter, and determine if the converter writes HH with errors, or HM2 really misinterprets format.

1)First problem - the number of hands that are in the database per player and the number of hands that are displayed in the HUD do not match, because a large number of hands are interpreted as played with 0 players.

As you can see, player had totally 92 hands, but HUD show 57, because for 35 played hand "Number of opponents" = 0;
92 - 35 = 57.
This bug does not appear if the player refuses to use "HUD Filters" and uses its default setting.

2)Second Problem - Lack of 3Bet statistics.

As you can see on the picture, player Mobil2148 have 33% 3Bet and 40% Squeez, but HUD show always 0 for 3Bet stat.

3)Third Problem - hands that are generally misinterpreted by HM2 and not used in statistics. During the game, they can be viewed through VIEW feature on the game table without any visible problems, but after that they receive the date 01.01.0001, and a random image in Reports. They are not copied to the clipboard and the Replayer summons a random hand.

I will attach 2 files to this thread - one will have 2 hands that are generally mistakenly misinterpreted by HM2 with 01.01.0001 date, and 2nd file - some hands of player Mobil2148 from the screenshot above who loves 3Bet, but it can't be seen in the HUD.
He also has problem # 3:

2020-08-18-12-15-30-PKDOM_IDNP_TXH28482-nohero.txt

bad_hands.RAR

In general, we need to understand where the error is: either the converter from your ElitHud partners does not record hands correctly, or these are HM2 bugs.

Ty.