Asian Poker Clubs format, HM2 or EliteHud converter bug? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    I was finally able to get this written up after much testing and head scratching. To keep things simplified for the developer I just linked to this thread for reference if he wants to read about the other issues and the rake amounts, etc and used the 2 AA and AJ hands you posted in the first post of this thread that had the same issues. When he is able to fix that issue we will have to do some more testing of the other hands you posted to see if this one fix might actually fix the other issues as well. It should at least fix the Number of Players report issue which affects the HUD but I am not sure if it will have any affect on the 3bet stat issue for player Mobil2148 or not.

    HM-9108: PokerMaster hands with >X% rake cause issues in the report

    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HM-9108 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

  2. #12
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Wait, you can't import original 13 "bad hands" with 01.01.0001 date to HM3 or i misunderstood? For me with "corrected" rake to 0, all this 13 hands show Error while importing. Without correcting - they are imported without problem.
    It was that one single hand you posted in the quote block that was not importing properly to HM3 for me which is another reason I decided to use the AA and AJ hands from the original 'bad_hands.rar' file you posted for the developer ticket about this.



    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Now i have a rather funny situation - in HM3 I cannot properly display statistics on the table, it is shown in the wrong positions..
    What specific site is this happening at?

    Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ferred-Seating

    If you continue to have problems:

    a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

    b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

    With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

    *All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

    When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.


    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    ...and in HM2 some hands cause bugs.
    Is this something related to the HM3 HUD issues mentioned above? What exactly is not working right and can you clarify if it is a HM2 or HM3 issue? I am not sure how or what to reply to such a vague 'bug report' so I need a lot more detailed description of the problem.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I was finally able to get this written up after much testing and head scratching. To keep things simplified for the developer I just linked to this thread for reference if he wants to read about the other issues and the rake amounts, etc and used the 2 AA and AJ hands you posted in the first post of this thread that had the same issues. When he is able to fix that issue we will have to do some more testing of the other hands you posted to see if this one fix might actually fix the other issues as well. It should at least fix the Number of Players report issue which affects the HUD but I am not sure if it will have any affect on the 3bet stat issue for player Mobil2148 or not.

    HM-9108: PokerMaster hands with >X% rake cause issues in the report

    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HM-9108 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    fozzy, hello!

    Ty, for all your work, butas you asked me, I did not re-send messages in response to you when it informed me that "the post needs to be checked by a moderator." I answered you in all topics, and nowhere are my posts, even those that I posted yesterday afternoon. Before this message of yours, there was also my answer, but it is not ... I cannot understand 2 things - why this check by the moderator is needed, and why it takes so long. I remembered - A few years ago once I did not see my message ON the THIRD day, I sent it again - and it instantly appeared. 3 days of wasted time. It seems to me that it should not be so. Do you see all these messages of mine in moderation?

  4. #14
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    I replied to your posts in both threads yesterday but didn't notice they were 'moderated posts'. The built-in moderation software can hide posts for a number of reasons. The most common reasons is links or special characters that can be used in malicious code. All of your moderated posts, and my replies that got moderated as a result, should be approved and visible now.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

    What specific site is this happening at?
    IDN

    In summary, briefly, and so as not to confuse you: I am currently playing on two gaming platforms: Pokerdoom with KingHand convertor, which convert in 888 format, and IDN (EliteHud converter). In HM2 i don't have problems with KingHands convertor (888), and have problem with IDN - as you remember hands with 01.01.0001 date and hands with 0 players at the table.

    HM3 misinterprets PokerDoom hand histories in 888 format, and in IDN it cannot display statistics in the correct position but seems to have no rake issues and problem with 0 players at the table.

    It is these 2 topics that we are discussing with you in two threads.
    Last edited by FALOs; 09-08-2020 at 01:35 PM.

  6. #16
    You're out! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,469

    Default

    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-152 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I was finally able to get this written up after much testing and head scratching. To keep things simplified for the developer I just linked to this thread for reference if he wants to read about the other issues and the rake amounts, etc and used the 2 AA and AJ hands you posted in the first post of this thread that had the same issues. When he is able to fix that issue we will have to do some more testing of the other hands you posted to see if this one fix might actually fix the other issues as well. It should at least fix the Number of Players report issue which affects the HUD but I am not sure if it will have any affect on the 3bet stat issue for player Mobil2148 or not.
    fozzy71, hello!

    Is it technically difficult to take the import core / part of the core for this format from HM3 and insert into HM2?
    I saw in the information for the "ticket" that there is no need to ask the developers about the timing, but I have such a situation that I cannot play normally where I need it, either in HM2 or HM3. But apparently, the solution in HM2 looks simpler, moreover, it is solved in HM3. But in HM3, the HUD does not work correctly, which looks like a much more serious problem.

    Do you have any approximate dates - weeks, months, years?
    And since the current trial for HM3 turned out to be essentially useless for me, can I request a short trial (a couple of days) if the problem with the HM3 HUD will be fixed?

    The answers to these questions are important to me, because I need to decide on a subscription to H2N, or wait for a solution and try to play with existing problems in HM2.

  8. #18
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    fozzy71, hello!

    Is it technically difficult to take the import core / part of the core for this format from HM3 and insert into HM2?
    I saw in the information for the "ticket" that there is no need to ask the developers about the timing, but I have such a situation that I cannot play normally where I need it, either in HM2 or HM3. But apparently, the solution in HM2 looks simpler, moreover, it is solved in HM3. But in HM3, the HUD does not work correctly, which looks like a much more serious problem.
    HM3 uses all new code so any fixes for problems with HM3 need to be coded by our developers in HM3, not taken from HM2 code or vice versa.

    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Do you have any approximate dates - weeks, months, years?
    And since the current trial for HM3 turned out to be essentially useless for me, can I request a short trial (a couple of days) if the problem with the HM3 HUD will be fixed?

    The answers to these questions are important to me, because I need to decide on a subscription to H2N, or wait for a solution and try to play with existing problems in HM2.
    I do not have an estimate for when these issues will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

    Once you eventually get a notification for the fix you can just reply to that email notification asking for a trial extension and we can forward that request to the sales inbox where we can then ask the admins to extend your trial to test the related bug fixes.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Thank you for all the help and desire to help that you gave me. Now all hope is for programmers.

  10. #20
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Similar Threads

  1. HUD problem with Asian Poker Clubs
    By Codecci in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2019, 10:28 AM
  2. Not importing hands (Asian Poker Clubs)
    By prerigo00 in forum HM3 General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2019, 08:21 AM
  3. holdem manager for pppoker(asian poker clubs)
    By gabparty in forum Feature Requests and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2019, 05:35 PM
  4. Note Caddy Asian Poker Clubs
    By ziutka in forum NoteCaddy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2019, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •