Backup filters and reports

Default Backup filters and reports

Greetings,

I would like to back up my saved filters and saved reports in order to transfer to other computers.

Is there a way to do this? I can't find the relevant files in the HM3 directory.

Regards,

The HM3 - Tools - Backup Database has an option to backup the settings/configs in addition to the database and this will save the C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config\SavedFilters.filters file and the C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports\Saved folder files. You can also back up those files, or the entire folder of all your \Users\ HM3 settings files manually. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

You can make a backup of the active database and settings at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu.
    - Individual HUD Profiles can also be exported from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options button menu.
    - All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

If you also want to manually backup the database/settings files: Your actual uncompressed HM3 databases are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\.**Your personalized HM3 settings/files are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\. If you can't see those folders/files, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

We also have a feature request for an option to export/import Reports and Filters:

HMT-5061
    Add export/import feature for custom/saved filters

HMT-4348
    Add export/import feature for custom/saved reports

These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5061 and HMT-4348 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.