WPN ACR Tournament Summaries - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kasspav View Post
    They got moved to a folder named "Standardized" in HM3Archive
    I am sorry about that. I had forgot we had an open issue about this unintended behavior.

IMP-125
    WPN: OTS summaries are moved to 'Standardized' instead of WPN folder

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-125 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

has the issue ever been resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by fatkinglouie@gmail.com View Post
    has the issue ever been resolved?
    Which issue are you referring to as there more than one mentioned in this thread. The more recently mentioned issue with the summaries being moved to the wrong/standardized folder is fixed in our latest beta update. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278 - or in our FAQs - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su.../Release-Notes

The other original issue mentioned in this thread about the buyins/fees not being recorded is something that the WPN team needs to fix. While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries these files are new and we are working with WPN to improve the amount of data available to HM3.

IMP-132: Winning (WPN) Tournament Total Buy-In Game and Fee Game not being detected

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When IMP-132 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

For now you will need to manually edit the 'Total Buy-In Game' and 'Fee Game' stats via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - Edit - Tournament Editor, then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.

Hi Fozzy,
    I appreciate the quick reply. Sorry for the ambiguous question.
    I meant the tournament history issues and I have already subscribed to the ticket.
    Thx for you effort

No worries. WPN is using our new Open Tournament Summary (*.ots) format we developed for any site that did not write summary files in the past. Unfortunately those files WPN writes do not yet contain the buyin_amount or fee_amount (and some other things) in the actual file, they put those things in the file name instead. We have made them aware of this so they can hopefully improve their file format in the future so we can properly auto-detect the information.