Re-entry not counted as loss in pokerstars

Default Re-entry not counted as loss in pokerstars

I played an $11 tournament in pokerstars where I did two re-entries, but hm3 was showing it as only $11 net lost, I tried stopping import and detecting that tournament many times but it didn't fix it. I looked into HM3 archive and the tournament summary was in there, with the correct amount of re-entries and the cost of them. But for some reason hm3 was not calculating it.

So I requested to have the tournament summary sent again via email, then imported that file, detected again, and only then did hm3 realize the total lost for that tournament was $33 instead of $11.

I have both the old tournament summary file backup from before importing the email, and the one I got from the email. Should I send them to you?

Does it happen if you import them both after playing again?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Does it happen if you import them both after playing again?
    I tried on a new database and the weirdest thing happens, as soon as I import the hand history and the original tournament summary from hm3 archive, it says the net lost amount is $22. Then I imported the downloaded tournament summary from email, and detected a bunch of times, and it still just shows $22 lost, rather than $11 or $33.

I'm also having a similar problem with a tournament in winamax where I did a re-entry and hm3 is not counting that. But maybe that problem is with winamax rather than hm3.

Quote Originally Posted by naranja View Post
    I tried on a new database and the weirdest thing happens, as soon as I import the hand history and the original tournament summary from hm3 archive, it says the net lost amount is $22. Then I imported the downloaded tournament summary from email, and detected a bunch of times, and it still just shows $22 lost, rather than $11 or $33.

I'm also having a similar problem with a tournament in winamax where I did a re-entry and hm3 is not counting that. But maybe that problem is with winamax rather than hm3.
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    I did it through a ticket, should I do it again via email instead?

No, that will just create multiple tickets.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

About the same issue in winamax, should I add the files to the same ticket, or make a new ticket? Or is it a known issue that winamax doesn't count re-entries in tournament summary?

Maybe hm3 could automatically realize when a tournament has a hand where the player busted, but then came back to the tournament and continued playing, or where two consecutive hands have a big difference in stack totals (for addons and rebuys while not busted), and/or for re-entries, it could see if "Net won game" stat shows more chips lost than the initial stack. Hm3 could then suggest those tournaments for manual revision.

I just use net won game to see which tournaments have double or triple initial stack in chips as net loss. It won't work if I win a tournament, and it's a bit complicated if playing various formats where the initial stack in chips varies. But I think hm3 could automatically realize these tournaments have issues.
    Last edited by naranja; 08-12-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by naranja View Post
    About the same issue in winamax, should I add the files to the same ticket, or make a new ticket? Or is it a known issue that winamax doesn't count re-entries in tournament summary?

Maybe hm3 could automatically realize when a tournament has a hand where the player busted, but then came back to the tournament and continued playing, or where two consecutive hands have a big difference in stack totals (for addons and rebuys while not busted), and/or for re-entries, it could see if "Net won game" stat shows more chips lost than the initial stack. Hm3 could then suggest those tournaments for manual revision.

I just use net won game to see which tournaments have double or triple initial stack in chips as net loss. It won't work if I win a tournament, and it's a bit complicated if playing various formats where the initial stack in chips varies. But I think hm3 could automatically realize these tournaments have issues.
    Please send them in a new support ticket since it is for a different issue. We prefer to keep support tickets to one issue/site whenever possible so they don't get too confusing when testing the bug reports.