Pokerstars manual adding of rakeback (Chest rewards - cash + stars coins)

Default Pokerstars manual adding of rakeback (Chest rewards - cash + stars coins)

Hello, I have HM3 and I play at Pokerstars. Since pokerstars don't have flat rakeback, I have to add what I receive from their chests, manually through Tools>Options>Bonuses. I am ok with doing this and it works if I input a whole number but doesn't allow me to input numbers with decimals, e.g. when I input 0.72, 1.5 etc, a red border appears around the field and I'm unable to add it. I don't expect support for star coins but since 1 star coin = 0.01$ it's easy to calculate it. If the bonuses thing can't be fixed, is there another workaround that I'm missing?

Default How do you update pokerstars rakeback?

Hi! I use HM3 and play in Pokerstars. As you know, they don't have a flat rakeback so I can't just put a rakeback percentage in HM3. I tried adding what I receive from chests through Tools>Options>Bonuses but whenever I try to input a number with decimal, e.g. 0.72, 1.50 etc, the outline of the field becomes red and I'm unable to update it. Is there a way to input numbers with decimals or any other way that I can update my pokerstars rakeback? Thanks!

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved. I merged both threads together in this case just in case there was something different in one or the other.

I was testing a bug report from another customer this week:

HMT-5685: Cash Results Graph is ignoring the date the bonuses were received when using 'ThisMonth' Date Range filter

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5685 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

And both he and I were able to add decimal values in the rakeback menu as you can see in this image:

2020-08-03_12h27_44-edit.png

It appears that something has broken in the Bonuses menu since I wrote up that bug report 5 days ago with v3.1.11.6170 as I am also not able to add decimals to the bonuses menu now in the newer v3.1.11.6187 internal beta I have installed now.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5703 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.