GG rake upadte. How does it work?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GG rake upadte. How does it work?

GGPoker - Calculate rake based on available rake schedules (since rake is not in the hand history)

I update to the latest beta, reimport my hands in a new DB but I still rake 0

How is this supposed to work?

Thanks,

I just tested the customer sample from that IMP-112 that release note was for and it seems to be working for me as you can see in the image below.

gg poker rake test.png

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...F#hm3-email-hh

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive or FireFox Send - https://send.firefox.com/ - and copy/paste the download link to us.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
    Sent.
    Thank you.

I just documented this issue for the developers:

IMP-126: GG Poker Rake not being calculated for Omaha (PLO) hands

and replied to your support ticket.

I just downloaded v3.1.11.6172 and now I see the calculated rake.

I took a picture of my "Net Won" for each session before the patch and compared to the "Net Won" + "Rake" after the patch and the totals are not the same. They are close (+/- 5%), but not the right ones.

I then played a session and checked my balance at the start and beginning of the session and realized that the "Net Won" showed in HM3 doesn't match the actual money I won during the session.

I understand that the "Rake" is a calculated number, so it could be a little bit off, but why is the "Net Won" + "Rake" not matching if you get the right number from the GG Hand Histories?

Thanks for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by INeverFold888 View Post

I took a picture of my "Net Won" for each session before the patch and compared to the "Net Won" + "Rake" after the patch and the totals are not the same. They are close (+/- 5%), but not the right ones.

I then played a session and checked my balance at the start and beginning of the session and realized that the "Net Won" showed in HM3 doesn't match the actual money I won during the session.

I understand that the "Rake" is a calculated number, so it could be a little bit off, but why is the "Net Won" + "Rake" not matching if you get the right number from the GG Hand Histories?

Thanks for your answer.
    After you updated did you 'force reimport' them to the same database? Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options.

Or did you try creating a new database and import the hands to the new database as a test?

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by INeverFold888 View Post

Thanks for your answer.
    I think the numbers are slightly off because Jackpot rake was not included in previous release. I send relevant information to the support so they can implement it on next version.
    If my theory is correct, your rake should be underestimated on any cash game table but if you play rush&cash , it should be pretty accurate because those games don't have jackpot rake. Please report if this is correct,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
    I think the numbers are slightly off because Jackpot rake was not included in previous release. I send relevant information to the support so they can implement it on next version.
    If my theory is correct, your rake should be underestimated on any cash game table but if you play rush&cash , it should be pretty accurate because those games don't have jackpot rake. Please report if this is correct,

Thanks
    I can't answer that as I am not a developer. If the rake is still inaccurate for any of their games after the fix for IMP-126 is eventually released we will need customers like you to report those issues to us with hand history samples for our developers to review.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I can't answer that as I am not a developer. If the rake is still inaccurate for any of their games after the fix for IMP-126 is eventually released we will need customers like you to report those issues to us with hand history samples for our developers to review.
    Yes I understand. The question was aimed at Neverfold888 who has a NL db to conform/disconfirn what I stated above.
    Thanks

Oh, I understand now. Hopefully he has email notifications on to see your question or comes back to the thread eventually to answer you.