Hud and hisstory hand questions.

Default Hud and hisstory hand questions.

Hi,

I bought yesterday HM3 small stacks.

I tried to find on pokerstars a turbo sit and go table 9 players as I normally play, but unfortunetly there where no players at night to play, it seems that pokerstars.pt is quite empty.
    So the only game I found was a sit and go KO 16 playerss with late check in.
    In the end the tournament was 80 players and I ended in 3rd position.

During the sit and go game I could see the hud normally, so I thought that everything was fine.

When the game finished I checked HM3 and could not find any information regarding the last game I played.
    Inside HM3 when I click on the CASH button it says: The current player has no tournament hands.

I managed to see the saved hand on Pokerstars folder, and also added on new site settings the folder but even tho it is not working when i click on CASH.

--------

Other question is regarding the HUD.
    It seems that when i add something to my hud it doesnt add it on the tables.
    I also could not find a way to show how many blinds I have and the players.
    Also every time i chance table the hud reset positions and I need to arrange it all the time.

Being honest, on the main page of HM3 says this tool has so many years on the market but seems to have a lot of errors.
    If I could I would want my money back and test another tool.
    But I am sure that is impossible.

With that, would someone be so kind and help me with all those issues?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by pedroaboffa; 08-06-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroaboffa View Post
    Hi,

I bought yesterday HM3 small stacks.
    I tried to find on pokerstars a turbo ssit and go table 9 players as I normally play, but unfortunetly there where no players at night to play, it seems that pokerstars.pt is quite empty.
    So the only game I found was a sit and go KO 16 playerss with late check in.
    In the end the tournament was 80 players and I ended in 3rd position.

My pokerstars savehand history and tournament summaries were checked.
    During the sit and go game I could see the hud normally, so I thought that everything was fine.

When the game finished I checked HM3 and could not find any information regarding the last game I played.
    Inside HM3 when I click on the CASH button it says: The current player has no tournament hands.

Also my pokertars did not save my hand I dont know why.
    So on pokerstars tools I clicked on send the last tournament hands to my email.
    Even with that and copying and pasting that to a .txt I could not make HM3 to read it.
    If the HUD was updating properly throughout the game then everything was working as expected and you most likely just need to switch the active player at the top of the reports from the 'SampleHero' name, for the hands you imported during the install/setup, to your own PokerStars screen name.

Other question is regarding the HUD.
    It seems that when i add something to my hud it doesnt add it on the tables.
    You have to make sure you are editing the proper 'Profile' in the HUD Editor that you use on your tables.

I also could not find a way to show how many blinds I have and the players.
    That is done with the 'Stack' stats in the HUD Editor.

Also every time i chance table the hud reset positions and I need to arrange it all the time.
    Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - as explained in this FAQ.

Being honest, on the main page of HM3 says this tool has so many years on the market but seems to have a lot of errors.
    If I could I would want my money back and test another tool.
    But I am sure that is impossible.
    HM3 was only released last October but it was in private beta testing before that since early 2017. We have a 15 day refund period. If you want a refund that is not something we can help with on the forums for security reasons. Please login to your account on our site and email your questions to to our sales team via the 'Contact Support' link.

Hey, thank you for your reply.

Is there a way to change the view of things inside the program?
    I changed to my name and now I can see some information, but only on reports.
    I remember that back in time when I had the hm2 I had some options on the top like buttons to click and check things.
    Now the interface looks simple and it is hard to find things.
    I can only have ana overview into all reports?
    In the past there was a menu at the top with icons easier to see.
    Anyways I also checked my profile under the HUD options and its like tournament default.
    I changed there things.
    I dont know which is the correct profile to use or to know which one its being used while I am playing.
    Also how can I replay/review all the sit and go I played.
    Other question is that My pokerstars did not save the sit and go I played yesterday but I can see it on HM3, is there a way to export this hand to the pokerstars folder.
    I think for now is that.
    Thank you
    Last edited by pedroaboffa; 08-06-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Thank you for your answer!!

I remember that back in time when I had the hm2 I had some options on the top like buttons to click and check things.
    Anyways I also checked my profile under the HUD options and its like tournament default.
    I changed there things.
    I dont know which is the correct profile to use or to know which one its being used while I am playing.
    Also how can I replay all the sit and go I played.
    I think for now is that.

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.

If you click the 'Reports' button near the top in the left side bar you will go to the Report Selector home view of all the available reports, if that is what you are asking. Once you have a report open you can use the funnel icon in the upper left, or the long HMQL auto-complete field, to filter the data in the report. The book icon in the upper right is how you add stats to the report, and the graph icon next to that is to show a graph for the selected report row.

I changed there things.
    If you (1) left-click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type - https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr...ofile.png?dl=0

You will need to do the same for each site you play.* These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu.

Also how can I replay/review all the sit and go I played.
    - Go to the 'Tournament' Mode - Report Selector - 'Tournaments' report
    - Select the tournament you want to replay from the top window
    - Click the 'Time' column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to sort from most recent, to the oldest hand, for that particular tournament number
    - Change the 'Last 100' drop-down to a larger number if you played more than 100 hands in that particular tournament
    - Left-click the top/first hand in the list, click 'Ctrl+A' to select all hands then right-click the first hand and choose 'Replay' from the menu

Other question is that My pokerstars did not save the sit and go I played yesterday but I can see it on HM3, is there a way to export this hand to the pokerstars folder.
    Your PokerStars is supposed to be empty after HM3 auto imports the hands and archives them. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Hey,

Sorry that I posted twice but I really thought that was not working.

Thank you very much for all the information, very helpful.

Kind regards
    Last edited by pedroaboffa; 08-07-2020 at 09:39 AM.

No problem about the double post, and you are very welcome. It happens often to many customers for a variety of reasons as our automated anti-spam forum plugins are a bit overly cautious.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Also, for your information:

You can learn more about HM3 on our HM3 FAQs page.

Every menu in HM3 has at least one video if you use the Help - Video Guides menu. We also have other ways you can browse or search our videos:
    - FAQ page by category here.
    - Searchable web page here.
    - Our Youtube page here.

Thank you all

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.