NC notes not showing, Caddy Report not working
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NC notes not showing, Caddy Report not working

Hi, up until 3 days ago NC/CR were working fine with Stars but today my note tabs (the PF, F, T, R etc. ones I mean) have gone and Caddy Report says 'The Caddy Report is populated once your entire database has been processed'. I have not changed anything - has something changed with NC?

I have closed HM and started it again, and made a change to a NC definition to force the processing of all notes again, but still same issue.

Thanks.

HM3 version 3.1.11.0
    NC version 2.9.52.0
    Last edited by superwomble; 08-04-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Default I'm seeing this to

NC stopped working for me on Ignition recently as well.

There are definitely some big changes going on in the latest updates of NoteCaddy.

You might want to try resetting your NoteCaddy settings to see if that solves your issue.

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings. *To do this, close HM3 and the server. *Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. *Delete these files (if you don't see some of them it's OK):*

ActiveColorLayout.xml
    ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    caddylayoutEx.xml
    ​CaddySettings.xml
    default_ActiveColorLayout.xml
    default_ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    default_caddylayoutEx.xml
    default_InactiveColorLayout.xml
    default_InactiveNoteLayout.xml
    defaultmappings.xml
    InactiveColorLayout.xml
    InactiveNoteLayout.xml

Start HM3, and go back into NoteCaddy. *You can adjust your settings in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings to your preferences again.

If you guys still have issues after that can you please create a HM3 ticket here? https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket please include:
    -link to this thread
    -your HM3 database .hmdb file that you use (C:\Users\(WindowsUsername)\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    -your definitions folder (exclude any backup folders) from: C:\Users\(WindowsUsername)\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy\definitions

Your database file and definitions folder may be large, so be sure to .zip them, and upload them to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com and share a link in the ticket.

This will allow us to test your configuration, reproduce the issue and submit it to get fixed.

Are you guys still experiencing this issue?

If so, does it exist in the replayer? or just live tables?

Which sites and game types are you playing? (holdem/omaha?)

Could you guys please try this and see if it solves your issues?

In HM3 → HUD Options → Number of Players Filtered, set it like this:
    Min 2 - Max 2
    Min 3 - Max 6
    Min 7 - Max 10

Restart the HUD (or restart HM3 and server from taskbar)

If you have set something different than the default in NoteCaddy → File → Settings → Partitions, be sure to make the HM3 → HUD Options → Number of Players Filtered match up.

sonr8TR.png
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 08-06-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    There are definitely some big changes going on in the latest updates of NoteCaddy.

You might want to try resetting your NoteCaddy settings to see if that solves your issue.

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings. *To do this, close HM3 and the server. *Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. *Delete these files (if you don't see some of them it's OK):*

ActiveColorLayout.xml
    ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    caddylayoutEx.xml
    ​CaddySettings.xml
    default_ActiveColorLayout.xml
    default_ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    default_caddylayoutEx.xml
    default_InactiveColorLayout.xml
    default_InactiveNoteLayout.xml
    defaultmappings.xml
    InactiveColorLayout.xml
    InactiveNoteLayout.xml

Start HM3, and go back into NoteCaddy. *You can adjust your settings in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings to your preferences again.

[/COLOR]
    I tried the above, it still does not work.

Default tried deleting the files, still does not work.

I tried deleting the files, NC still does not work. I also added the HUD options, to no avail. I don't think the notes are showing up in the replayer either. I haven't checked if it is not working in Omaha yet. I am playing on Ignition.
    Last edited by Lurker; 08-06-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I tried deleting the files, NC still does not work. I also added the HUD options, to no avail. I don't think the notes are showing up in the replayer either. I haven't checked if it is not working in Omaha yet. I am playing on Ignition.
    Hi Lurker,

There's a new NC version out today. Please restart HM3, go into NoteCaddy and reprocess your notes.

If the issue remains and you are comfortable with it, could you please fill out a support ticket here? https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79

In the ticket please include:
    -link to this thread
    -your HM3 database .hmdb file that you use (C:\Users\(WindowsUsername)\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases
    -your definitions folder (EXCLUDE any backup folders) from: C:\Users\(WindowsUsername)\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy\definitions

Your database file and definitions folder may be large, so be sure to .zip them, and upload them to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com and share a link in the ticket.

This will allow us to test your configuration, reproduce the issue and submit it to get fixed.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 08-07-2020 at 06:03 AM.

I have downloaded the update but it is now worse than before. I used to see the NC notes in some popup screens but now I see a little blue icon and a message about 'Missing Note Caddy App':

NCmissingapp.JPG

I also get a popup after every hand I play saying there is an error and asking me to send the error log to HM - I have done that a few times this evening.

The notes tabs are still not there.

They do all work OK in the replayer though.

As they work in the replayer will doing any of the steps you mentioned help? I have changed many settings for individual definitions - I don't want to have to re-do them all again if possible.

Any other ideas, or shall I log a support ticket?

Thanks.
    Last edited by superwomble; 08-11-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    I have downloaded the update but it is now worse than before. I used to see the NC notes in some popup screens but now I see a little blue icon and a message about 'Missing Note Caddy App':

NCmissingapp.JPG

I also get a popup after every hand I play saying there is an error and asking me to send the error log to HM - I have done that a few times this evening.

The notes tabs are still not there.

They do all work OK in the replayer though.

As they work in the replayer will doing any of the steps you mentioned help? I have changed many settings for individual definitions - I don't want to have to re-do them all again if possible.

Any other ideas, or shall I log a support ticket?

Thanks.
    Hi superwomble,

I would recommend to try resetting your NC settings back to default. It won't change settings for your individual definitions. I would recommend to make a backup of the settings though, just in case.