Specific Action When in a Specific Position vs Specific Position

Default Specific Action When in a Specific Position vs Specific Position

Hi,

I know about the "position" modifier in the item properties, but I'm not sure how I could use it for the purpose I want.

Let's say I would like to know how my opponent reacts to a 3B when he is in EP only when he gets 3Betted by MP (as opposed to how he reacts when he RFI EP and gets 3Betted period), is this possible?

Also, I find it weird that out of the box there is the stat 3B in blinds vs BTN and not 3B SB vs BTN and 3B BB vs BTN as those 2 positions are getting play way way way differently nowadays.

Anyway, thanks a bunch!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max1984 View Post
    Hi,

I know about the "position" modifier in the item properties, but I'm not sure how I could use it for the purpose I want.

Let's say I would like to know how my opponent reacts to a 3B when he is in EP only when he gets 3Betted by MP (as opposed to how he reacts when he RFI EP and gets 3Betted period), is this possible?

This is not possible. There is a vs Hero variant that does it: Fold to 3bet vs MP Hero and set the Position Item Property modifier to EP. There is not a Non-Hero general version of that stat currently. I will move this thread over to the requests forum and if the thread gets enough attention and +1's then we can consider writing up a request for such stats. You should be able to create these stats yourself for the HUD if you are using NoteCaddy which is currently in free beta testing for HM3 license owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Max1984 View Post
    Also, I find it weird that out of the box there is the stat 3B in blinds vs BTN and not 3B SB vs BTN and 3B BB vs BTN as those 2 positions are getting play way way way differently nowadays.
    Add the 3Bet vs BTN stat to the HUD Profile Editor then set the Position Item Property to Small Blind or Big Blind or Blinds position.