Add legend for graph colors

Default Add legend for graph colors

Hey there,

it would be nice if there would be some kind of legend on the "Cash Resultate Graph", especially when you save it as a picture. Because then you have no way of know what line represents which value.

The only way to see the legend is to click the Info (i) icon in the lower right corner but then you can't see the tooltip as that will only show if you hover over the graph. Neither of those will show if you use the Replayer Options 'Save Image' option, you have to take a screenshot while hovering or clicking use the PrtSc key and the Windows Snipping Tool - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots

We do have a feature request related to this:

HMT-5575 - Graphs: Add setting/option to always display tooltip (and graph legend)

I just discussed this with our QA/Testing Manager and we added some additional comments to see if our developers can add a small color icon next to each info line in the tooltip to match the graph line colors, and also try to make the tooltip with legend colors visible for the total graph values when using the Graph Options 'Save Image' so it can be taken without having to try and hover over the last hand in a graph.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5575 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.