Pokercraft - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokercraft

Hello. Also have a problem that the amount won differs a lot from GG to HM3. My winnings on small stakes are $400 when I exclude Bonus/Fishbuffet/deposit bonus. HM3 have me loosing $70 on the games. These are samples at 33k hands.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Sorry, quick link to how to zip and where to upload?

I have had a ton of import errors the last couple days. I am guessing it is from splash pots in Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post
    Sorry, quick link to how to zip and where to upload?

I have had a ton of import errors the last couple days. I am guessing it is from splash pots in Rush.
    When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. There are also 3rd party apps and other ways to compress files if you do a bit of web searching such as explained here - https://www.wikihow.com/Compress-Large-Files

If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Thank you, I submitted a ticket.

Today it happened again and there was no Rush and I dont run it 3 times. Not sure if it was NLHE or PLO.

The hands I submitted were from the last 24 hours.

Fun tip Pokercraft already downloads them zipped.

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post
    Thank you, I submitted a ticket.

Today it happened again and there was no Rush and I dont run it 3 times. Not sure if it was NLHE or PLO.

The hands I submitted were from the last 24 hours.

Fun tip Pokercraft already downloads them zipped.
    Thank you. I will be doing a lot of testing this weekend on some other tickets I haven't had time for recently and will hopefully be able to test yours at that time as well.