Pokercraft
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokercraft

Default Pokercraft

My issue is when I import HH to hold em manager from Pokercraft (GGpoker) the winnings/losses are inaccurate. This isn't an issue with HM3 but instead with GG it seems. The reason I know this is when i compare the Pokercraft figures with my transaction history on GG (which is accurate) it does not match. Is this something you are aware of or have heard of??

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but i cant figure out why the transcation history is a true reflection but Pokercraft is not and therefore HM3 is not as it uploads from Pokercraft. I've tried asking them but they dont respond

Thanks for your time
    Colin

If you check the Tools - Import Details\History after an import do you see errors? If so, that is the reason as we have a number of known issues importing certain hands from GGPoker that we are working on. Some of those issues will be fixed in our next release but we still have a few other open import issues to deal with for supported hands, and still don't support their Run It Three times which will also cause import errors.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Pokercraft results don't have any rake included while transaction history does include rake
    So pokercraft results are always overestimated because they are rake free. The differential with your transaction history is the amount of rake you paid.

Our next update, later this week, will have calculated rake as this developer ticket IMP-112 Calculate GG Poker Rake based on Rake Schedule is 'Ready For Release'.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

To get the rake in the database you will have to force reimport the hands to update the database with the calculated Rake stats, or create a new database and import the hands to the new database: Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options.

[
    Excellent thanks guys for all the help. A quick question for support...is it possible for me to upgrade from small stakes hm3 for the extra $40 instead of having to buy the whole thing?

Thanks
    Colin

QUOTE=fozzy71;2509850]Our next update, later this week, will have calculated rake as this developer ticket IMP-112 Calculate GG Poker Rake based on Rake Schedule is 'Ready For Release'.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

To get the rake in the database you will have to force reimport the hands to update the database with the calculated Rake stats, or create a new database and import the hands to the new database: Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options.[/QUOTE]

If you buy a HM3 small stakes license and want to upgrade to an all stakes license later you will have to pay the difference plus $10 extra for doing it in two transactions instead of all at once. There will also be a slight additional pro-rated fee for any remaining time on your Support & Maintenance plan as the higher stakes licenses have a higher S&M plan fee.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If you buy a HM3 small stakes license and want to upgrade to an all stakes license later you will have to pay the difference plus $10 extra for doing it in two transactions instead of all at once. There will also be a slight additional pro-rated fee for any remaining time on your Support & Maintenance plan as the higher stakes licenses have a higher S&M plan fee.
    Thanks Chris! I have just upgraded to all stakes and I was now planning to import all my higher stakes hands from GGPOKER. I gather from your last email that by the end of the week all previous hand histories will now be adjusted to include rakeback? If this is the case I’ll just wait till this is in place and re-import them all to include rake back and give me a more accurate picture

Is this what you meant in previous response or have I misunderstood this?

Thanks again
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Hegster1 View Post
    Thanks Chris! I have just upgraded to all stakes and I was now planning to import all my higher stakes hands from GGPOKER. I gather from your last email that by the end of the week all previous hand histories will now be adjusted to include rakeback? If this is the case I’ll just wait till this is in place and re-import them all to include rake back and give me a more accurate picture

Is this what you meant in previous response or have I misunderstood this?

Thanks again
    Colin
    The hands have already been imported when you played them with the small stakes license, the license just prevented you from using the HUD on those tables or seeing them in the reports, but to see the rake the hands have to be 'force reimported' to the same database or imported to a new database.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options.

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Can I also ask...once this update has been released to fix take on GG, will it also resolve the issues with run it twice/three times?

Thanks
    Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Hegster1 View Post
    Can I also ask...once this update has been released to fix take on GG, will it also resolve the issues with run it twice/three times?

Thanks
    Colin
    No, those are separate issues documented for our developers in other internal developer tickets. I do not have an estimate for when those issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.