Pokercraft - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokercraft

Thanks for the rake update. So just to confirm, HM3 excludes any hand that is ran 2 or 3 times? But counts the hand if it is run once?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kravean View Post
    Thanks for the rake update. So just to confirm, HM3 excludes any hand that is ran 2 or 3 times? But counts the hand if it is run once?

Cheers
    We do not support the GG Poker Run It Three Times hands so they cause an import error and will not be in the database. I am not sure if GG Poker even offers Run It Twice hands as I do not see any developer tickets when searching 'GG Twice' but I see some other import errors related to Big Blinds not being posted and Invalid Pot Size in open developer tickets.

The best way to know if hands are imported or not is to create a new test database and import those files to the new database then review the Tools - Import Details - 'Errors' tab. If you want to know what internal developer ticket those import errors are related to, and the status of each developer ticket, you will need to send us the hands for testing with details about what you see when importing the hands.

Note: We are testing a new internal build this weekend that we hope to release early this coming week and it has a new parser dll file with some GG Poker fixes so before you do the instructions above/below you should wait until after you get our next update. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

After you get that next update: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Hi Fozzy
    Thanks for the update. Yes GG poker gives one player the option to run the hand Once, Twice, or Three times - so there will be a mix of all three of these options being taken at various points.
    I know for a fact that there was a hand that was run Twice that I played last session that was missing completely from my database, so I believe there is a still a problem with this.
    I also already updated to the Beta update linked previously to sort out the problem with the rake, but I have auto updates ticked so next time there is an update I will re-import the hands again, I have them all saved anyway.
    I had 85 errors when I uploaded my hands this month, approx 30k hands, and I believe these are all run it Twice/Three times hands.
    Thanks for the ongoing support - will follow your steps after next update and provide additional feedback of hands that do not import as instructed.

Hi Fozzy
    Thanks for the update. Yes GG poker gives one player the option to run the hand Once, Twice, or Three times - so there will be a mix of all three of these options being taken at various points.
    I know for a fact that there was a hand that was run Twice that I played last session that was missing completely from my database, so I believe there is a still a problem with this.
    I also already updated to the Beta update linked previously to sort out the problem with the rake, but I have auto updates ticked so next time there is an update I will re-import the hands again, I have them all saved anyway.
    I had 85 errors when I uploaded my hands this month, approx 30k hands, and I believe these are all run it Twice/Three times hands.
    Thanks for the ongoing support - will follow your steps after next update and provide additional feedback of hands that do not import as instructed.
    Thanks for the feedback. Our new beta should be out later this week, and we will make it our official stable build next week as long as we do not get any showstopper bug reports from the new beta. Once you get the next beta update create a new database in HM3 and import your GGPoker hands and if you still have import errors please follow the instructions above to send us the hands for testing so we can attach those hands to any existing developer tickets they are related to, or write up any new developer tickets that may be needed.

Any update on running it multiple times?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmequik View Post
    Any update on running it multiple times?
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-5301
    Add Run It Thrice (Three Times) Support for GGPoker

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5301 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

thank you for the update. But the note only mentions running it 3 times. That means running it twice should work fine?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmequik View Post
    thank you for the update. But the note only mentions running it 3 times. That means running it twice should work fine?
    I do not see any open developer tickets when searching 'gg twice' so I believe Run It Twice hands should import as long as they are written properly. We do have an open issue 'IMP-80 Errors when importing GGPoker Rush and Cash Hands' where there were a lot of 'invalid pot size' errors because of GG not writing the hands properly and we are trying to find our own fix in 'IMP-155 GG Poker: Payouts specified may not match pot total for split pots' but neither of those seem to have any mention of Run It Twice hands in the samples.

If you have some Run It Twice hands giving import errors we need them sent to us for testing in a support ticket as explained at the bottom of this FAQ.

Hi Fozzy,

Are you guys aware that HM3 cannot import hands that have the error message Invalid pot size/winnings per hand?

I have just reimported my DB into a fresh one with the latest updates, and there are hundreds of these hands in a 120k database that fail to import due to what I think is an odd amount for the pot that doesnt match the winnings to the player, here is an example of errors flooding in when I re-import

These errors only occur for Rush N Cash games, not on Regular tables, and therefore I believe they are 'Splash the Pot' hands where the totals won do not match the total invested by each player (- rake)

oo.PNG
    Last edited by Kravean; 10-29-2020 at 06:12 AM.

Hi Fozzy,

Are you guys aware that HM3 cannot import hands that have the error message Invalid pot size/winnings per hand?

I have just reimported my DB into a fresh one with the latest updates, and there are hundreds of these hands in a 120k database that fail to import due to what I think is an odd amount for the pot that doesnt match the winnings to the player, here is an example of errors flooding in when I re-import

These errors only occur for Rush N Cash games, not on Regular tables, and therefore I believe they are 'Splash the Pot' hands where the totals won do not match the total invested by each player (- rake)

oo.PNG
    We tried to develop a workaround for these improperly written hands in our recent release:

IMP-155 - GG Poker: Payouts specified may not match pot total for split pots

If you are still getting errors importing those hands to v3.1.13.0 please zip and send some of those original hand history files to us in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name.