HUD minimum hand

Default HUD minimum hand

Is there a way to adjust the statistics from hud so that they only appear to me if I've played a certain number of hands? I am just thinking of specific statistics for the example of fold to 3b. I only want to see these statistics if I have ten cases on it. This was not a problem in HM2.
    well thank you

EDIT: Is it true that I will have to buy a new license every year or do I have it forever?

Quote Originally Posted by tomas1470 View Post
    Is there a way to adjust the statistics from hud so that they only appear to me if I've played a certain number of hands? I am just thinking of specific statistics for the example of fold to 3b. I only want to see these statistics if I have ten cases on it. This was not a problem in HM2.
    well thank you
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-3214 Add stat specific 'Min Samples' filter to HUD Editor - Item Properties (HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3214 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

EDIT: Is it true that I will have to buy a new license every year or do I have it forever?
    No. The actual license for HM3 does not need to be renewed. HM3 will be the last version of Holdem Manager; there will never be a HM4.

Your initial purchase price was split between the HM3 license cost and the cost for the first year of the optional annual Support & Maintenance (S&M) plan as mentioned near the bottom of our main home page.

Your purchase of HM3 comes with a lifetime license and a year's worth of updates and innovations at no charge.

You can disable the annual auto renewal fee in your account profile on our site if you want. You can read more about the S&M plan's fees and benefits in our FAQs here.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

HM3 will be the last version of Holdem Manager; there will never be a HM4.
    Why not?

The subscription model will replace having an upgrade in the future. HM3 will be fully supported for the foreseeable future, in lieu of an upgrade to HM4 at any point.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

By clicking 'Cancel Subscription' your subscription will not be automatically renewed and will expire on Nov 3, 2020, 11:55:00 AM GMT.

What is it?

By clicking 'Cancel Subscription' your subscription will not be automatically renewed and will expire on Nov 3, 2020, 11:55:00 AM GMT.

What is it?
    That is explained in the FAQ I linked in my previous/original reply twice above. Here is the link again - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ntenance-Plans