Alias 11M hands takes several minutes to apply filters

Default Alias 11M hands takes several minutes to apply filters

I have an Alias with 11M hands, when i apply a filter, it takes several minutes to respond (about 5 minutes). Mi PC is i7 3.4Ghz with 16 Gb RAM with a SSD Disk. What can i do for a better program response?

Do all filters behave the same? Do all reports behave the same? i.e. When using the same filter(s) does the Overall report filter faster than a more complex report like the By Stakes report?

How long does the same unfiltered report take to load for that alias when first opening the report, compared to filtering that report?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created. We can then forward the answers, thread details, and logs for review in an internal developer ticket.

p.s. We should be releasing Range Wizard as an HM3 App in the near future which you may find more useful than HM3 for population study. We have some basic FAQs up on our site about it already that you can read if interested.