Wacky tournament result graphs

Default Wacky tournament result graphs

Since I started using HM3, the tournament results graph has failed to pickup all my results - I can see them if I click on a list of tournaments and it gets the win/loss figures correct but the graph is rather laughable.
    As I've spent more time observing it, I noticed it alters even during a session (when you hit update). See below an example from the start, during and end of a short session last night where I played some freerolls and SnGs.

NB I'm unfamiliar with attaching in this format of forum, so it may take me a couple of attempts...

attachments?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does this only happen in Tournament mode, or can you reproduce it with your Cash mode Report Selector graph? Does it happen with the other graphs like the Tournament/Cash Results Graph report, the Live Play view graph, or the upper right sidebar mini graphs in the various reports?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Does this only happen in Tournament mode, or can you reproduce it with your Cash mode Report Selector graph? Does it happen with the other graphs like the Tournament/Cash Results Graph report, the Live Play view graph, or the upper right sidebar mini graphs in the various reports?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Hi Fozzy71 - thanks for your previous help with my upgrading problems. I went to say thanks but the thread was closed.
    I haven't many details to add, but will report as fully as possible
    Thanks again