HM3 replayer doesn't work

Default HM3 replayer doesn't work

Hi everyone.
    With the latest release, the replayer doesn't load the hh, you can see the picture. Could someone give me some suggestions to solve the problem?

Attachment 164447

Which Deck are you using in the Replayer options (gear icon)?**Does it work properly if you switch to a different deck?**

Can you send us some sample hands to test with where you can reproduce the problem?**Also include screenshots of what you see in the replayer for each of the hands, screenshots of your replayer settings, and a detailed description of each problem in each screenshot.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Also send a set of \Desktop\HM3logs\ files from the tests/hands you screenshot above - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for your quick reply.
    Nothing changes if I switch to another deck, the import setting is correct. I'll try to send you the hh and some screenshot. I just sent the file logs. I tried to export the hh and put it in another replayer, it works.
    Last edited by nickdega; 07-21-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Hi, when I disable apps in HM3 the replayer works, you can see this on the pic.replayer.jpg

I will reply to your support ticket shortly. Please do not post here once you have started a support ticket as everyone on our team can't follow both support channels.