Ignition HUD stat reset problem

Default Ignition HUD stat reset problem

Hello,

I am new to the Holdem Manager 3.0 community. I use HM3 to play MTTs exclusively on Ignition, however, I have encountered a problem I don't know how to solve. These tournaments take a 5 min break every hour. I've noticed that when this happens, all the villain HUD stats (as well as my own) will reset to 0 once the break is over. Additionally, if I go through a table change, all villain stats at the new table (as well as my own) will be set to 0, even if I had previously played hands with some of the players earlier in the tournament. I would like for the HUD to display tournament-long stats for each player without resetting. Is this possible? Thank you in advance!

- Bromouzone

I am not aware of any Ignition specific issues like you mention but we do have one open general HM3 issue that might be somewhat related:

HMT-5411: HM3 resets stats in the middle of the session.

None of the problem descriptions from customers there mention tournament breaks though, that I am aware of.

The next time you are going to play some of these MTT:

HM3 and the HM3 Server/HUD, and the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app processes must always be started before you open the Ignition poker client software. If the Ignition poker client is closed for any reason you must shut down HM3 and restart it fully again.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Start HM3 and wait for the HM3 server to start. You will know it has started when the 'Start HUD' button switches to say 'Stop HUD'. If that doesn't happen then you can start it via the HM3 - File - 'Start Auto Import' option.
    - Once the HM3 HUD/Server is fully running you can then start the Ignition client.

Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c.

Please reproduce the problem and:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Please also make sure you have the latest beta version 3.1.11.6117 installed before doing the steps above. if you have not updated yet please do that as instructed below. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

We use Microsoft *.msi install/update files. To update to a new version you also need the msi file for the currently installed version in the same downloads folder on your computer.
    - Here is the previous beta - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.10.6062
    - And the previous stable - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...rsion=3.1.11.0

Note: If you are prompted for a different beta (4 digits at the end of 'Alpha&version' file/link name) or a different stable (single 0 at the end of 'Stable&version' file/link name) simply copy/paste the link to a new browser tab then edit the link to match the error shown before you hit the Enter key.

If you are having issues trying to uninstall HM3 even after downloading the proper file versions you can use this tool to uninstall it then reinstall using the latest link from our site or forums - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...led-or-removed

Quote Originally Posted by bromouzone View Post
    Hello,

I am new to the Holdem Manager 3.0 community. I use HM3 to play MTTs exclusively on Ignition, however, I have encountered a problem I don't know how to solve. These tournaments take a 5 min break every hour. I've noticed that when this happens, all the villain HUD stats (as well as my own) will reset to 0 once the break is over. Additionally, if I go through a table change, all villain stats at the new table (as well as my own) will be set to 0, even if I had previously played hands with some of the players earlier in the tournament. I would like for the HUD to display tournament-long stats for each player without resetting. Is this possible? Thank you in advance!

- Bromouzone
    Have you tried "set HUD to lifetime stats"?

@fozzy:

I have a similar problem, the HUD resets my Hero stats at the table from time to time, although lifetime stats is selected. What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by WYRUS View Post

@fozzy:

I have a similar problem, the HUD resets my Hero stats at the table from time to time, although lifetime stats is selected. What's wrong?
    Please see post 2.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-21-2020 at 08:54 AM. Reason: changed 'post 3' to 'post 2'
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by WYRUS View Post

@fozzy:

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5411 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you could also duplicate the problem and send us a set of your logs, screenshots, and hand history files it may help the developers to fix this if they have more customer examples to review.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I am not aware of any Ignition specific issues like you mention but we do have one open general HM3 issue that might be somewhat related:

HMT-5411: HM3 resets stats in the middle of the session.

None of the problem descriptions from customers there mention tournament breaks though, that I am aware of.

The next time you are going to play some of these MTT:

HM3 and the HM3 Server/HUD, and the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app processes must always be started before you open the Ignition poker client software. If the Ignition poker client is closed for any reason you must shut down HM3 and restart it fully again.

- Start HM3 and wait for the HM3 server to start. You will know it has started when the 'Start HUD' button switches to say 'Stop HUD'. If that doesn't happen then you can start it via the HM3 - File - 'Start Auto Import' option.
    - Once the HM3 HUD/Server is fully running you can then start the Ignition client.

Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c.

Please reproduce the problem and:

Okay thank you. After playing a couple more sessions, it appears that it may just be coincidence that my session reset occurred after a tournament break. I've had two or three more session resets happen in the middle of tournaments over the last couple days, and as you might imagine they are pretty frustrating. Do you have any idea when this issue might be resolved?

Okay thank you. After playing a couple more sessions, it appears that it may just be coincidence that my session reset occurred after a tournament break. I've had two or three more session resets happen in the middle of tournaments over the last couple days, and as you might imagine they are pretty frustrating. Do you have any idea when this issue might be resolved?
    The developers just checked in some additional logging for our Tools - Settings - Feature Logging - [x] 'Session' logging to be part of our next beta update. We are trying to get the new beta out by the end of the week if possible. You will receive a prompt to update to any/all beta and official builds once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates. You can also check our HM2 Releases forum for new updates and download them manually from there - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

I will add a note to the developer ticket to try and remind myself and our QA/Testing Manager to post here with a link to the new beta once it is live with instructions for sending those feature logging files, screenshots, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The developers just checked in some additional logging for our Tools - Settings - Feature Logging - [x] 'Session' logging to be part of our next beta update. We are trying to get the new beta out by the end of the week if possible. You will receive a prompt to update to any/all beta and official builds once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates. You can also check our HM2 Releases forum for new updates and download them manually from there - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

I will add a note to the developer ticket to try and remind myself and our QA/Testing Manager to post here with a link to the new beta once it is live with instructions for sending those feature logging files, screenshots, etc.
    We have a private internal beta 3.1.11.6149 with the additional logging that I can send you to log your issues but I can not post it publicly. Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username with a subject line message of 'HMT-5411 Attn Fozzy: Ignition Tournament HUD Reset logging'