Hud 888
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hud 888

Default Hud 888

Hi,

i'm having an issue since the last update (installed yesterday), my hud is not working on the 888.com platform.
    The problem is just there because i'm playing multilobby and at Stars is working properly.
    The "site options" are all set up on any room so, i don't know.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Hi

I am having the same problem since the last update.
    The hud still works fine on pokerstar.eu but on the portuguese/spanish 888 althow the hands are recorded propely, the hud doesn´t display on the regular tables as it happens on the fast tables.
    Please check if it was a problem from the HM3 update or if 888 stop allowing the hud on the regular tables as they do with the fast ones

ty

I got the same problem after last update. It imports from 888, works just fine, no errors. But nothing happens when I play , cant see hud. Is it a known problem? Any solution?0717.JPG
    Last edited by pyton; 07-17-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyxz View Post
    Hi

I am having the same problem since the last update.
    The hud still works fine on pokerstar.eu but on the portuguese/spanish 888 althow the hands are recorded propely, the hud doesn´t display on the regular tables as it happens on the fast tables.
    Please check if it was a problem from the HM3 update or if 888 stop allowing the hud on the regular tables as they do with the fast ones

ty
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton View Post
    I got the same problem after last update. It imports from 888, works just fine, no errors. But nothing happens when I play , cant see hud. Is it a known problem? Any solution?0717.JPG
    Are you using the 'Standard HUD' or 'Graphical HUD' in HM3? We just documented an issue specific to the Graphical HUD:

HUD-15 Graphical HUD - Not working on 888poker anymore

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HUD-15 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you are having issues with the Standard HUD: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-17-2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: HMT-5641 was changed to HUD-15

It appears that the above ticket will be updated to address both types of HUD. We do not need any logs sent as one of our testers can duplicate the issue with both types of HUD.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HUD-15 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-17-2020 at 10:03 AM. Reason: HMT-5641 was changed to HUD-15

Default No HUD

Just to add, I'm having the same issue of HUD not showing on 888 poker. The hands are still logging in live play but no HUD.

Default Issue with 888Pokre HUD not actually showing up on tables

Hi all,

First time poster here so bear with me. HUD display doesnt seem to work on 888poker where as two/three days ago it was working just fine i.e i could see stats of players automatically after one hand. Weirdly HM3 still logs all my hand history etc but just doesnt have any in-table display. Very frustrating. Do you know what the fix could be?

Has this issue been resolved?

You can be added to be notified when it is resolved by sending in the ticket as we said above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)