Beta update to version 188.8.131.5217 is now available!
Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.
Full release notes available here.
- Beta updates are now not enabled by default anymore. Opt-in available in the settings.
- Improved compatibility with Windows where some services are disabled that caused an error on startup
- Resolved an error with the tournament results graph after creating a new database
- Resolved an issue with shortcut creations for Windows 10 with OneDrive desktop synchronization
- PokerStars - Resolved an issue with HUD orientation on 3-max tables when using None option for Preferred seat
- Prevent unintentional switching of stats when new player joins the table
- Stability improvements addressing error reports from users
- WPN - Change shape of graphical hud to square to better match the theme
- WPN - Improved positioning of player panels for different table sizes
- HUD menu should now enable correctly if opened to quickly on startup
- Updated translations for all languages
- 888Poker - Blast tournaments report and filters support
- 9Stacks - Added auto import support
- Added detection for Betsson UK and Sweden
- GGPoker - Hands will now adjust correctly to users local time
- GGPoker - Rush and Cash hands are now grouped correctly in sessions by table report
- GGPoker - Rush and Cash hands are now tagged as Fast hands
- PartyPoker - Added support for Bwin Spain
- PokerStars - Spin and Go Max tournaments report and filters support
- Revolution/Cake - Added auto import and HUD support
- Resolved an issue where HUD was missing for some players when tables were not full
- Shows straddle in replayer for .OHH standardized hand histories
- Added Timed All-In tournament type for reports and filters